cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have two sites connected using ASA5510 version 6.4(5)   site A                                                     site B10.8.0.0/20 -- ASA -------internet ------------ASA -- 10.6.0.0/24From site A, i can vnc, rdp, telenet and ssh to site B...

Hello,  Currently, we allow /24 into our DMZ as follow:...access-group dmz_access_in in interface dmzroute outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 a.b.c.d 1route inside x.y.z.0 255.255.255.0 1.2.3.4 1   <----- Extended x.y.z.0... Now, if we need to extended the /24...

locp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone answer the following?Is it possible to auto run a URL to an internal Web interface, right after a user logins into SSLVPN?Instead of the user having to find and click the bookmark, can we make it auto run, somehow?Thanks,E

I am working for an Air Force client and am adding a handful of 5548s into their network.  My question is how Tacacs+ is configured.  My hands are tied in regards to testing in an operational environment so I want to ensure the configs are correct pr...

I have an ASA5540 running 8.4(3) which has CA and identity certificates from godaddy.com installed, identifying the ASA to VPN remote users (the are using the anyconnect client.)There is also a separate certificate server located on the inside LAN th...

mat_rouch by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am kind of new to Cisco and I have no CLI expertise. I need to setup a site-to-site VPN (IPsec tunnel) with NATing. I have previously setup several L2L using ASDM with no problem, none required NATing.  Here is the scenario:Site1 uses 192...

Hi , How many [concurrent and maximum] roaming user tunnel and site to site vpn tunnels are supported in ISR 2921 .. Any approx count and link to refer . Please suggest .

Hi,   We have a router 2911 recently purchased which supports vpn but we are not able to do vpn tunneling, So what is required to use VPN connection.   Does ios has to upgrade or some kind of license is required.If license is required then what kind ...