cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I'm looking for some help from someone who is currently using Cisco Anyconnect for their remote users and has written scripting for drive mapping to their shared drives when connected. Does this work well? Do you have to create a script and then r...

nstewart by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have installed Anyconnect 3.0 and I have a 2911 as WebVPN gateway.Also I have a OpenVPN Server. Problem is that ping with Anyconnect ~500mc ( with DTLS...with TLS it is 800-900 mc) and with OpenVPN ~ 80mc. I think problem in Firewall/Antiviru...

I have a client set up with this range:ip local pool ClientVPN 176.16.11.210-176.16.11.241Somehow it is unable to give an IP to the client... If i change the range:ip local pool VPNproduction 176.16.11.150-176.16.11.160It works fine... What could be ...

Hi AllIs there any command or tcl script that anyone knows of that will enable you to reboot a switch or router from another one?Like you would reboot a pc using shutdown -i in windows.....Many thanksDave

Hello,I'm hoping someone can point out what I'm missing with this config. I am able to reach VPN clients (Anyconnect) only from hosts directly connected to the ASA's inside interface subnet. However, hosts on other internal subnets (177.1.10.0 & 177....

Hi, I wonder if anyone has a quick solution to my problem here. We have multiple servers on the DMZ (192.168.2.0/24) but they cannot access any resources in the Inside, by default. We would like to open up a Syslog server from the Inside (10.1.1.5) t...

james.hon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can´t get a cert-based IPSec-VPN with Linux working . (Mac and Win work fine with the same certs.)Somethings seems to be wrong with CertStore. From syslog:CNSSCertStore File: Certificates/NSSCertStore.cpp Line: 72 Invoked Function: CNSSCertUtils::Ini...

jstock by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MEVO Login

Hi,The other day when I tried to login to MEVO to create a new account and user, I was unable to login. This is the message I reveived:          Your password has expired. Please change you password to continue. I changed my password but, It says Inv...

I have a L2L VPN tunnel on a Cisco ASA 5520 that I'm trying to get RRI to work on. On my cryptomap ACL I have defined a local object-group and a remote object-group, and I'm performing one-to-one NAT on the local group. I also have a route map config...

I'm pulling my hair our at this point so I'm hoping someone can see whats wrong... (4 weeks of cisco experience... )I have a tunnel that I want looking like so:                                                           / --> boston tunnelinternal > N...