cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All.,,i hve one requirment if you can help me outI have multilple sites connected via site-to-site ipsec vpn tunnel to HQ terminting on the same interface on HQ. Requirmet is to redirect traffic  coming from all the sites to one...

shekhar by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Tunnel setup between two IOS routers that is running in ipip mode.  I need to encrypt this tunnel with an ASA device.  I see the ASA has a protocol called ipinip.  Is this the same thing?  If I select ipinip as my traffic definition for IPSe...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I set up Anyconnect on ASA5510 and  enabled secure connect in CUCM.I did everything as written in jabber for android administration guide and end user guide.But when secure connect configured on my mobile, secure connect entry never created even t...

I recently upgraded both my ASA and the Anyconnect software.  I had anyconnect 2.5.2001 and went up to 2.5.3055 which isn't a big jump.I deleted the old from flash and added the new.  However, I did not change the svc image statement.In my testing, I...

Hi guys,I have a Cisco ASA 5520 and I would like  to create a VPN Site to Site.I'm  not a network administrator but I have to do this VPN. I'm using the  Wizard, in the Remote Site Peer window I have to select a Pre Shared  Key. Is this key mine or f...

I am trying to replace a 1751 IPSec VPN that connects a single LAN behind the 1751 to ~45 remote networks behind a single peer.  There are a small number of workstations (~50) and low throughput (< 1MBps) across this VPN, the biggest trouble is the n...

longkm123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Support,I have created any connect vpn on ASA 5520. The VPN works fine. User is able to connect from its machine either windows or linux. My customer wants to automate the login process. He doesnot want the User ID and password prompt everytime....

Dear All,Now i have problem with SSL VPN, that during i connected SSL VPN, so i cannot ping on my local .i would like to ask all of you that what is going on ?Best Regards,rechard

Hi all,I have a two PCs at home which I use to access my work's network.  One is a Win 7 machine and the other is a XP.  I use both to connect to my work via VPN.  The XP machine at home connects up fine.  But recently (about 5 months ago) my Win 7 m...