cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Let me first start off by thanking anyone who can help me get this figured out :-)So I'm trying to set up a site to site tunnel between two ASA's, but it's going to be used as a backup (since they are already connected by an MPLS cloud). So basically...

josephjmg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have problems with a network that add to our Router 800, show ipsec sa send errors to the 172.17.0.0 network which I can not get it to connect, I spend my configuration:ip nat pool branch 200.89.177.111 200.89.177.111 netmask 255.255.255.248...

For the longest time I have not allowed non work computes to connect to the work network through the VPN.  I now have a user, a principal owner at the firm, that says that he got a brand new system that only he and his wife will use and he wants to g...

jphipps by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone please explain to me the difference between the Split Tunnel ACL and the NONAT ACL? Are both required in a VPN configuration if I want my remote-access VPN users to access the inside network, and other subnetworks behind the ASA?

Internal Network:     192.168.0.0/16Remote VPN Clients:   192.168.0.100-192.168.0.254Remote (L2L) Network: 10.10.10.0/26Remote VPN Clients are able to access the internal network without issue, but are unable to access the remote 10.10.10.0 network. ...

Hello,We have a vpn L2L with an ASA and C2900 and always stopping to ping each other but the vpn still UP and can each the others devices behind the peers.Everytime we have to issue on router "clear cry isa peer" or on asa "clear ipsec peer" to start...

Hi!We have established a Site-to-Site tunnel between two ISR 881 from main office to a remote site. Now I have to integrate a ASA 5505 with IPS-module on the main site. Router and ASA each have their own seperate internet-access. The idea was that al...

office by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I would like to configure a 1921 router with IOS 15.1 as a VPN gateway.The solution should support certificates which are provided by a internal server.I'm searching for sample configurations or explanations how to configure this....ThanksUdoS...

Support,I am trying to perform destination NAT through a VPN tunnel.my scenariotraffic coming from 172.29.11.135 needs to connect to address 192.168.1.1from the source device traffic will have a source IP address of 172.29.11.135 destination will be ...

Hi -I've installed Anyconnect 2.4 on Motorola Droid 4 (rooted) with Android 2.3.6.  I can successfully connect to my company when on 4G or Wi-Fi.  However, if I'm on 3G, I get the following:"System configuration settings could not be applied.  A VPN ...

Hello GENTELMANSam using cisco asa 5505 , and i created 3 site to site vpns to other companies i wanna now the our configruation is mismaching or completed , so how i know that both phase1 and phase 2 are completed or missing parameters ,please help