cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Anyone seen this before?The VPN client was unable to setup IP filtering. A VPN connection will not be established.We have a Vendor trying to connect with Windows 7 and they are getting this error. I found this from the Cisco site but was wondering if...

cowetacoit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a ASA5505 in a branch connected to the head office via L2L-VPN. The clients at the inside of the ASA can use the DNS servers in the head office through the VPN tunnel. The ASA is configured to use these DNS servers, too.dns domain-lookup...

When we connect to our ASA with anyconnect, windows 7 throws: "The vpn client was unable to setup ip filtering. A VPN connection will not be established". On a Mac it works perfect. We tried this on several windows 7 systems, but no luck.Any help wel...

schwermie by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,In our ASA logs I am seeing alot of this error message:ASA-6-722036: Group <GroupName> User <UserName> IP <x.x.x.x> Transmitting large packet 1500 (threshold 1406) Connected using AnyConnect client.  One user has complained of having issues...

BHPCI_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have setup a site to site VPN with an ASA 5510 (8.4) and a Cisco 2811. The tunnel is working fine, however both sites have 5 different contiguous networks. The crypto ACL between sites states only one subnet.Is it possible to state a summary add...

Dear all,I'm working on a 8.3(1) box whose VPN config isn't functional anymore, but I cannot recall what I might have done. Obviously I've wrecked some sort of ACL or the like.After 2 days of trying to spot the error, I've come here to post, maybe s/...

Dan Jay by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to force clients that are already installed to download an updated client profile XML file from the ASA.  I have tried editing the existing client profile xml file on the ASA, but the already deployed clients do not seem to download th...

conleya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPsec over tcp

Hello ,I am looking for a sample config for IPsec over tcp (port 1000) for cisco 12.4 ios (2610xm)regards,Andrew

andre8525 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes