cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am Network admin at a organisation in Pune. We have site-to-site VPN with another organisation in Amsterdam.       Pune                                                                 AmsterdamASA 5510(ASDM 6.3 ASA 8.3)     <------------>   ...

HellI am not sure how group-url command work. From command reference:"Specifying a group URL or IP address eliminates the need for the user to select a group at login. When a user logs in, the adaptive security appliance looks for the user's incoming...

Hi All,I have a bit of a strange one that l can't seem to figure out.I have the following set-up -Management Station Orion > LAN > Inside ASA > LAN > Internet Router > Cloud > ISP Router > Threat Management Gateway > Customers LAN ABCThe text in Red ...

When I try to connect from remote host to SSL VPN on 2911 router, I get following errors:Cisco Systems VPN Client Version 5.0.07.0410Copyright (C) 1998-2010 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Client Type(s): Windows, WinNTRunning on: 5.1.2600 Se...

Good Morning All,We have been having some troubles connecting our two ASA's for a VPN site to site connection. To me, the config's look okay and after about 10 tries of failing to connect, I have to be missing something and was wondering if I can get...

scott2316 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI'm trying to setup LAN to LAN VPN on a Cisco 1812 router. Until now we have only had one peer, but now I need to peer with two other locations.I've tried to add two more crypto maps, with unique sequence numbers, but I can only apply one crypt...

Hi all I can anyone provide some feedback on the following points, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.Is GET VPN be a better  choice than DMVPN in order to support VoIP, Video over IP, Advanced QoS  and Multicast? I think it should be the better...

Hi,  I configured a Cisco 1841 router as easy VPN server. This is the configuration of the router:!version 12.4service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service password-encryption!hostname Cisco!boot-start-markerbo...

I run VPN anyconnect. A week ago, a new version was distributed and after login, an automatic update was initiated. I run XP SP3.The first time around it apparently failed and something eventually timed out. Later attempts succeeded further but event...

bkahler2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes