cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Syslog has been running fine for me.  Just recently our syslog server isn't recieving logs from our ASAs.  It started as sporadic and now I have not received any logs on syslog server since yesterday afternoon.  The ASA is still logging fine, ...

wngwngwng by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have one Cisco ISR 2921 with VPN module. I'd like to be able to use it in order to "virtualice" independent instances for ipsec tunneling.What I need is something like Asa security contexts, but the problem with Asa contexts is that don't su...

How can I increase the timeout value on an IPSEC VPN tunnel running on an ASA5520?  The users claim the tunnel is timing out causing transactions to stop flowing.

Hi, when I try to apply the crypto map on the tunnel interface, I'm getting the error message ( the crypto map is configured on the tunnel interface.  Currently, only the GDOI crypto map is supported on the tunnel interface )           thanks

I get the following error on an ASA 5510 after Phase 1 and 2 complete successfully:%ASA-4-402123: CRYPTO: The ASA hardware accelerator encountered an error (Invalid IPSec Padding, code= 0x16) while executing the command Process IPSec Inbound Packet (...

Hi,I'm using SSO with HTTP POST parameters for SSO to different web applications behind my ASA.Currently I'm playing around with Cacti. My parameters are: action = loginlogin_username = CSCO_WEBVPN_USERNAMElogin_password = CSCO_WEBVPN_PASSWORDrealm =...

I'm trying to build a packet capture on all UDP on the INSIDE interface but I want to omit any UDP on port 4163.Is this even possible with the capture statements AND - does anyone know of a PDF which documents the full set and use of this CAPTURE com...

lchance by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX-525 with an UR license.  I was trying to get my VPN to work from my iphone over the weekend but to no avail.  I then changed the interface to the inside to see if my iMac could connect and bingo!  It worked.  I then tried to connect via ...

Hi All,I'm not really familiar with VPN, but we have a running config that works as a charm, except for the connections between the clients both connected via VPN. Access from inside to the VPN tunnel and vice versa, works.Can anyone help me?Thank yo...