cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Android L2TP/IPSec problem

I have an ASA5505 configured to accept L2TP/IPSec VPN connections. I validated the setup by connecting via Windows 7 box and can ping across the tunnel. Using a Sprint HTC Evo Android version 2.2 I can also get connected to the VPN, however, when I t...

Telnet and SSH Access

My company is currently managing devices for a customer and they want us to turn that managment over to them. I need to provide a new password to them along with SSH and telnet access to all of their devices. They currently have two firewalls which n...

GDOI GM with Unicast KS rekey failure

HiHas anyone seen this error before and can explain it.The KS is running 15.1The GM is running 12.4(15)T10 on a 1800 platform and for various reasons upgrade of IOS isn't possibleThe KS is behind a load balancer and the group is set up at this time o...

u2637ps by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPSEC VPN Setup on ASA 5510

I know I'm missing something really simple here, but I'm a relative newbie to Cisco, so bear with me.We're in the process of setting up an ASA 5510 as our main VPN appliance.The Outside interface of the 5510 faces our DMZ, the Inside interface sits o...

klombard by Beginner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ASA VPN Route Question

I have an ASA 5510 running 8.4x and am using a remote access L2TP/IPSEC VPN. The VPN works great. My issue is that I want to populate the client's routing table with a route dynamically when it's connected to the VPN. If I do a Windows "route add XX"...

mwhitlow by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

rekeying and data lifetime

I intermittently see one of two particular tunnels go down.  The applications crossing those tunnels get disconnected -- including the ping streams which the monitoring stations employ, whereupon they send us pages -- users start calling.  The tunnel...

Win7 and VPN client limited option menu

I have the following:Win 7Cisco VPN 5.0.05.0290The issue I am having is that Win7 is blocking the full option menu of the VPN client, I donot have access to allow the client to stay on when the user logs off.  This is used to change from the user to ...

7206 VXR VPN and MTU size

Hi, I have two 7206 VXR routers with the VPN Service Adapter either side of a leased line (i.e. no provider between, pure layer two connectivity)A requirement is that traffic traversing the link is encrypted so I've configured an IPSec VPN between t...

cisco network assistant username

hi everyone !i have two stacked 3750 and i use cisco network assistant for remote access.i have created a user witch the following command :username <myusername> privilege 15 password 0 <mypassword>i would like to force the use of that username/passw...

clem67301 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA WebVPN 'Help Customization' not updating

Hi,I have an ASA clientless VPN (WebVPN) portal set up for a customer and am only using the RDP plug-in.  I would like to reword the RDP help that appears on the RHS of the screen after the user has logged in, as the wording is quite vervbose and mos...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers