cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all,Since I upgraded some of my ISR 3825 by ISR G2 3925e (VPN env) IOS 15.1(4)M, I have this output in log each day :CRYPTO_PKI: Failed to find ca req pool entry X I use VPN with x509 certificates + CRL (ldap)if you have an ideaRegardsNicolas

nvanhaute by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allWe've setup l2tp on asa, everything works except the default domain which is not set. This is required beacuse all links does not contain full dns:this is cisco config:ip local pool ClientVPNAddressPool 172.16.31.1-172.16.31.32 mask 255.255.255...

We are testing the use of a web based tn3270 emulator through our ASA5510 SSL VPN appliance.  We have it configured to use clientless SSL VPN.  Access to the 3270 session works internally, however when we connect to the SSL session, the session does ...

hi all,I just installed a new ISR G2 3925e (spe200 integrated) in a VPN environmentit works well but I lost latency (it adds around 8-10 ms in the VPN) because of "IPsec packet batching" :Queues multiple packets at the interrupt service routine level...

nvanhaute by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:I am running Windows XP SP3 and when I attempt to log into my work network I get CVPND/0xA340000D.  The virtual adapter was not recognized by the operating system.  I've done tons of googling without any clear direction was to what the problem ...

Hello,I have a ASA 5540+SSM-40 on which I have configured webvpn and it's listening for connections on the outside interface.It can be accessed from outside the network (the internet) and works just fine. The problem is, I want to access it from insi...

I have a partner I'm configureing a VPN for. It's a simple shared PW VPN with one difference I've never dealt with before. He has a primary and secondary peer he needs me to use. I did some research and found that I can use the "set peer xx.xx.xx.xx ...

We have a content manager (Oracle UCM) where users can upload documents to a central location.  Some of these documents are sensitive in nature and we do not want people to have access to the over the VPN (ASA 5520 running 8.2).  The location of the ...

BHPCI_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router which has around 20 Site to Site VPN sessions . The problem is only with one of the VPN session and I want to debug it . If i turn the debug of isakmp I will surely get all the debug messages of all VPN ( phase 1 ) . If I make an acl ...

Hi, I need to create send sensitive data over a VPN from a firewall (ASA5510) inside our corperate network that does not have an interface on the internet (i.e. no public facing interface) to an external customer. So I'm creating a tunnel to the cust...

bgl-group by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI am having an Issue where I have Jupiter Router and I am trying set Site to Site VPN up.I can send the traffic from jupiter - router to Mars ASA however I am not getting any traffic coming back Please could you helpThanks

Hi Experts,I need to create a VPN to permit only Voice traffic. So i should mention the protocols in the Access rule for VPN, right? Which portnumbers/protocol should i mention in ACL for permitting only Voice traffic.Regards,Vipin