cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Have usser the starts vpn client and it minimizes to bottom of screen saying disconnected.I was able to maximize the client.  just to make sure the configuration file was not corrupted deleted current one and imported one copy.just wondering if anybo...

Hi AllI'm having a problem on which i cannot find an answer.I have a VPN router 3800 series (DMVPN) with 2 VRF on it, we also use dual nat to reach our datacenterbehind the 3800 series isr.I created the Nat rules and the acl's , but the natting is ju...

FreddyLoi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,which type of VPN(IPSEC or SSL) is more secure for  Deployment activities on Development  server/Application  servers.Plz guide me.srini 

HiThe current log file is exported to an external server. Is it possible for the ASA to do a reverse lookup or WINS/DNS lookup to determine who is using an IP via VPN. Currently the DHCP pool sits on the FW. I want to be able to see in the log file w...

Hi,I have these errors messages found in  the ASA box. What does it mean and how to go about to troubleshoot it.%ASA-7-713906: IP = x.x.x.x, Trying to find group via cert rules...%ASA-7-713906: IP = x.x.x.x, Connection landed on tunnel_group TEST%ASA...

HelloI got a stange vpn problem, just added a new vpn tunnel to our ASA5510 and then the users report that the traffic through the tunnel is very slow, when I try it myself I get a speed like 50kb/sec to the internal server.If I use our regular tunne...

Dear VPN Experts,I have configured Cisco ASA 5550 as VPN Server with Static IP in H.O 1In Branch 1,2,3,4, we have configured Cisco ASA 5505 as VPN client.Both side commendations is working fine.Question:1:   We wanna add more Two Cisco ASA 5550 in H....

Hi everyone, I have been reading previous posts and I have read that the cisco 1841 can handle up to 100 VPN tunnels by default.1. Is this true?  (I am attaching my show ver)2. Can this IOS version handle SSL VPN tunnels as well?sh verCisco IOS Softw...

Does anyone know if the SSL VPN Client will work on Mac OS X using Safari? It says it uses Java to download the client. Does anyone know what kind of file is downloaded? Is it a "EXE" file?

Im trying to setup a connection Site-to-Site VPN. But I need to create a NAT IP, cause it will conflict with the destination box current connection.Example:Peer IP: 71.x.x.x (Inside: 10.50.50.12) <-----(Internet)-----> Peer IP: 62.x.x.x (Inside: 172....

Bit of a strange one which I could do with some advice on.We have a site to site VPN tunnel that consists off a Cisco 877 at a remote site and a Cisco ASA5510 at the Head Office.Remote Site 192.168.100.0/24 > Head Office 192.168.0.0/24telnet 192.168....