cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a main office with an ASA5505 as the hub.  There are 4 remote offices which connect via point-to-point VPN and they use PIX501s. All works great. Then we need to replace one of the PIX501s and we chose to go with Linksys RV042.  This RV042 ca...

oliveru by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASA 5510, running IOS ver. 7.0(8).  We just started to configure this ASA.   We use this ASA as a VPN and firewall.  The local computer (192.168.100.13) can't get on the internet.  From the ASA, I am able to to ping to this local computer ...

We have Vista Enterprise with SP1. Can't make a connection using Cisco VPN Client. Connection works fine on our XP workstations. Here is the error message that we receive. Failed to launch application using cert pipe due to error: 0x800b010a. We trie...

Hi, I would like your help why I have problem with vpn configuration with Shrewsoft to SA 520.On Cisco appliance I have configured an VPN with ipsec user and PSK but when I try to connect I have in log:2010-02-12 09:04:55: INFO:  Adding IPSec configu...

Hi, I am using ASA version 7.2 . Using AAA for authentication. When using complex passphrases password more than 15 characters. The password is not accepted on VPN client and gives error "Connection terminated by peer Reason 433: Reason not specifi...

Hi All.Consider the following scenario.Node A. --->Switch---->C7609--{...Internet..}--C7200--NodeBNode A has IP 192.168.1.1Node B has IP 192.168.1.2So far I have a working gre tunnel between the routers.How do I get Node A to talk to Node B ?Any help...

madhaquer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - I'm a total newb so please bear with me.I am working with the Cisco ASA 5505 Ver 7.2(2)There are 3 additional ASA 5505's tied into the on ein question via Site-to-site VPN, this works great.I would like to give remote users access.I have been ab...

I have implemented the authentication of Anyconnect clients using digital certificates. The connection is established if I start from the browser, is not established id I start from the anyconnect client. With username and password authentication, as...