cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have created a SSL VPN on a 1841 router. When I enter the IP address of the router in browser I get prompted to enter username and password. I get logged in however the SSL VPN Client does not download to the client. Does anyone know what can be mi...

Hi,I want to use the cisco vpn client for connecting to my institute.I am using Windows 7 64 bit home premium.I tried various options, but nothing worked.Please suggest me the correct procedure to run Cisco vpn client on my Windows 7 64 bit Home Prem...

I am replacing a 3015 concentrator with a 2801 sec-bundle router.     The public interface of the concentrator sits in the 'public dmz' of our ASA.  The private interface of the concentrator sits in an internal dmz on of the ASA.     I currently have...

b-hayes by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a primary MPLS router doing HSRP with an 1841. The 1841 has an HWIC-3G-CDMA-V that I am using for the internet connection. I really only need to create a tunnel from the 1841 to the ASA at my Hub. The problem is that the cellular call is dropp...

helka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've a 1841 (12.4(24)T1 sp services) with VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 and I'd like to configure it like a PRI ISDN.When I try to configure 'pri-group time-slot 1-31' on controller E1 I've this output on my console:%Please configure network-clock-particip...

cannone78 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have the evaluation ACS 5.0 version installed and have an issue with the local certificate.I want not use a self signed certificate but a company certificate.I did the following steps :1. In System Administration/Local Server Certificate/Loc...

a.moch by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am in the process of preparing to upgrade our ASA to software 8.x to add support for the Anyconnect client, as we are looking to provide VPN connectivity for Win7 and 64 bit computers.I have two questions.1. I want to know if we will still be...

Hello all,We were able to establish a VPN connection from our ASA 5510 to a Windows XP laptop using the VPN Client. However, when we tried accessing the internet or any of the files from our network, the request could not be found. We tried pinging d...

apyzik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot even see my customer connecting to the line,router info3845IOS c3825-ipbasek9-mz.124-8c.binline 1/6 session-timeout 20   no exec-banner exec-timeout 0 0 modem InOut autocommand  telnet 192.168.80.2 1389 terminal-type vt100 no exec transport ...