cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I need help for this problem: I am using a Cisco 877 router to build IPSec/GRE tunnel over Internet to a Nokia firewall / Checkpoint VPN-1 NG box. We used to build the IPSec tunnel using pre-shared key at both ends, which works well. But this time th...

yanzhu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I got a problem configuring a new L2L Tunnel on a PIX515E with version 6.3(5).My ex-colleague configured the PIX and the VPN with dynamic crypto maps like this:crypto ipsec transform-set transform-1 esp-des esp-md5-hmaccrypto ipsec transform...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i am able to send acls by a radius server to the asa 5505 an apply them per user. now i want to send another avpair from the radius to give each user his own bookmarlist which is already configured on the asa. i just want to tell the asa which ...

Hi guys,I'm using asa 5510 with a few branches connected via site-site vpn. When remote vpn into HQ network, i can't access to my branches network. How can i configure in order for me to access them via remote vpn? Please advice. Thanks

When a users password is going to expire in up to 14 days, they get a warning and are asked if they would like to change their password now or skip it. If they skip it, they get put into the default Group Policy which messes up their connectivity. He...

jickfoo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have around 100 ASA 5505 and PIX 501s. We are currently inplementing an ASA 5510 and i was wondering if there was anyay to centrally manage all the remote devices centrally. Currently we have to remotly connect to each and everyone to make mi...

Hi,I have a setup where a customer uses a 1841 as his CPE and he uses VPN Client to connect to the Fa0/0 LAN. The VPN Client pool is 192.168.2.0/24 and the Fa0/0 LAN is in the 192.168.1.0/24 range.Is there a possibility to have a VPN connected user t...

peter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am doing an IPSEC site to site VPN tunnel over a B-Gan satellite solution and the tunnel negotiation will not complete I tested the configurations on a land line to ensure the VPN configuration is good but the delay over the satellite is causing a ...

Hi,we have an ASA 8.0 in the HQ and a remote client connected to the HQ in VPN with cisco vpn client 4.6 and we need to access from the internal lan to the remot client by remote desktop. We have always the same error: "authorization denied (ACL=acl ...

Hello Description of our problem : SSO doesn't work-on the first connexion from vpn client we insert two time the login and password :one time for the client vpn and the seconde time for CAA (clean Access agent).-although for the other connexion tha...

I currently have a number of local users on my ASA and I'm working to migrate them to ldap. I want to setup ldap so I can test it but don't want to affect the local users. What is the best approach for this?

esossamon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I configured my ASA 5510 without NAT by using the commandno nat-controlDMZ, Inside and outside interfaces are configured,Static routes are configured for inside networks,What is the Advantage of using NAT in ASA??

junshah22 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: