cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have configured ASA for IPSec VPN communication through Cisco VPN Client and XP VPN client. I can connect successfully with Cisco VPN Client, but I get an error when connecting with XP client. Debug says "misconfigured groups and transport/tunnelin...

Have recently upgrade a Cisco Secure ACS 4.0SW to 4.1.1.24 then onto 4.2 and pacthed to 9. This was on two servers that were both working fine except that we couldn't get the back up to work and also replication. Error messages were relating to "coul...

folksi'm having a strange issuei have a number of remote users running a recent version of the cisco vpn client they connect over a dedicated ISP cloud to an ASA cluster 5540 running IOS 8.0.4the remote users are using a netgear modem to connect to a...

I have configured ASA for IPSec VPN communication through Cisco VPN Client and XP VPN client. I can connect successfully, but I can not see any networks behind ASA when connected through Cisco VPN. What am I missing?Config is:interface GigabitEtherne...

I have a Cisco 3845 that has sync and async circuits connected via serial ports.When we attempted to cutover to the new routers from the older 2600's we were using, the sync circuits came online without a problem. The async circuits, however, did not...

eric-cook by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. There is a one service provider cloud of VSAT & we are using 192.168.1.34 private ip; this same ip used by another client also. So please suggest whether i can send my that ip address through GRE tunnel. Or 2. can we go for double natting one at ...

Resolved! VPN dropping

I am a voice guy so I dont know much about vpn tunnels. We have vpn tunnels between a central 5510 and remote 5505s. We are running voice across these tunnels to enable enterprise wide ext to ext dialing. The issue is that it seems these tunnels drop...

johnnywan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,I was wondering how you do inter vlan routing on ASA.as far as I know, if I use 1 physical interface and divide it into 2 by using sub-interface and make vlans by giving security levels 100 and route the traffic from one vlan to another witho...

jvalin__s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are Using a Modem connected to the aux port of the Router for Out of bacnd access.My question is can we access the router by dialing into the modem without setting the password on the Aux line.i have this doubt because we are replacing the Router ...

victor_87 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Concern,We have two ASA 5520 firewall and configured LAN base failover but its not working properly. Please find attachment of “show tech” of both firewalls.Your early response will be highly appreciableRegardsImran.

skmdimran by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 GLBP routers working fine together for all type of traffic except for PPTP VPN. Nat overload is used on both 1812 routers.PPTP VPN connection is broken every 3 or 4 minutes if the station uses the GLBP virtual IP as gateway.If the statio...