cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a Cisco 2811 router with IPSEC site to site VPN configured to a particular IP. I have a log server (linux box) in my network. I need to log all VPN events (tunnel establishment, various phases etc.) so that evenif the tuneel goes down, I ca...

hello,i am configuring a Cisco NAC network module and through out the configuration wizard i entered the ips that i need in that scenario but when i am done and do a IFCONFIG i see a completly different IPs other that i addedwhat is wrong with that m...

dina.ihab by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a problem.I would like to perform the following on one ASA.I have users that need to get to our company remotely so I have set up Remote access VPN for them and this works fine.Now we have a customer that requires these people to ac...

i got the following error while running Remote Access VPN using CA:i am configuring remote access vpn on cisco asa5500 and i have this error: Aug 06 12:18:59 [IKEv1]: Phase 1 failure: Mismatched attribute types for class Group Description: Rcv'd: G...

Hi GuysI ahve a ASA firewall Connected to Cisco 2821 Router.On the Router I have ADSL and Lease Line connected.All my traffic destined for port web ftp etc is going from ADSL and smtp pop3 telnet etc is going from lease Line.My issues as follow:I am ...

Hi Friends,I have my branch IPSec vpn tunnels terminated at DC router. Incase of DC failure, i want the branch traffic to goto the DR but as of now i don't have the VPN router at DR. So i would want the branch traffic to be unencrypted when it goes t...

Dears,i have an issue i want to change the MTU size on the interface of my VPN concentrator but by doing this all the VPNs established will get disturbed. suggest which is the other way so that i can change the MTU against single VPN connection. refe...

w.iqbal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When issuing this command:clear isakmp sadoes this take down all tunnels or does it only reset them? how would you "reset" or "jumpstart" an ipsec tunnel?

ronshuster by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to clarify some things about routing with DVTI on the Cisco 1801. I have a VirtualTemplate interface associated with a Dialer interface:interface Virtual-Template1 type tunnel ip unnumbered Dialer0 tunnel source Dialer0 ...

Hi I am having a Site to Site VPN Tunnel .Phase 1 &2 are getting established however the issue is that at the remote peer end packets are showing as encrypted but not decrypted .The Access lists at both the end are mirror images .My requirement is th...

Hi All,I have quite a bit of confusion with G703 as it is not really well documented and it is not really widely used in my region.Basically, my telco will be providing data via that interface with a RJ45 - 120 Ohm. Which WIC cards is compatible (wh...