cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are planning to have AIM/EPII cards on our 2600 series router. This is done particularly for VPN configurations. How does this card helps in the VPN ( complex math algoritms - encry and decry ) . Is it not possible to have VPN by having enterpr...

I have a site to site tunnel between Cisco 2821 router with Version 12.4(13r)T and Netscreen firewall, the tunnel is up and all things seem to be working but it flaps all the time.I get following error continuously: %CRYPTO-6-IKMP_MODE_FAILURE: Proce...

Resolved! Skinny inspect

Hi, i'm running Callmanager behind Cisco ASA 8.0(4) version, remotes parties comunicates well. The problem is that another application recently added needs to run over port tcp 2000 (on another ip address), and it's no working; i suposse this is beca...

Hi,I have a cisco PIX 501 in which remote VPN is configured for our company. Currently, for the remote users, the authentication is just a vpn groupname and a password. All the users use the same credentials for logging in. Can I have separate remote...

I have a working Site-to-Site on my ASA5505I have to configure a 2nd VPN, identical to teh existing VPN (obviously using different IPs & key)this is the existing VPN config:access-list SITE1_FIX extended permit ip host 192.168.x.y host A.B.C.Dcrypto ...

ofir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All. We are having an issue getting TFTP to work over an LAN-2-LAN IPsec tunnel using NAT (on both sides of the tunnel). We have run capture on both the ASAs and the TFTP client and Server. What appears to be happening is that the random UDP...

skumpf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I set up DMVPN using a 7600 with VPN SPA as the hub router. I used crypto-connect mode on the 7600 with tunnel protection on the Hub MGRE and also tunnel protection at the spoke GRE. There is a static route to the outside interface that points to...

We have been using the standard VPN client and concnetrator for sevaral years. We now have several users that have purchased new PCs and with them the 64 bit OS. From what I have seen so far Any Connect is the only option for the 64 bit OS but it is ...

bberry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've tried to get a redundant VPN setup going between my PIX at one end and two routers at the remote office end. But it just doesn't work? ISAKMP negotiations happen, but phase two doesnt start. I turned on the debug's but couldnt make sense of it. ...

hello!I have cisco 1711. on LAN there is ZYXEL firewall. I have tried to establish s2s tunnel betwenn this LAN zyxel and other Zyxel on the other side with WAN.cisco:interface Serial0 description Polaczenie do Internetu$FW_OUTSIDE$ bandwidth 2048 ...

Hi there,We are trying to connect to UC520 devices to eachother with an site-to-site ipsec VPN. The one site has LAN range 192.168.2.x and the other site has LAN range 192.168.1.x We followed many articles but the result is that the tunnel will not g...