cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are running Cisco VPN 3030 on version 4.7.2.J. For some reason we see a lot of UDP datagrams to the internal broadcast address on port 137 and 138. This seems to be NetBIOS name and datagram service. We do not have any WINS servers and we want ...

net-harry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I was just looking for is there any option in cisco ASA SSL vpn that we can use primary & backup AD to authenticate the users as it is in Juniper firewall. If the primary fails it shoul look for backup AD to authenticate user. We are using LDA...

I installed a new ASA firewall for a client that was using a PIX 501 as the network default gateway and VPN concentrator to three other locations. We do not have access to the remote locations to modify the L2L VPN tunnels to the new ASA on the new ...

j.bourque by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm in the planning stages of setting up a site2site between my asa5520, and the business partner's checkpoint ngx60.His config sheet specifies allowed ports (ICMP/HTTP) to traverse the vpn, in addition to the ip's/interesting traffic. Can I d...

jcw009 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're using the pix 515E as firewall and vpn connection for around 20 users, it works well till now. Which vpn should i use for a company which has 150 simultaneous connections ( a PIX or ASA )Many thinks

Hi, I'm confused about the difference between "allowing split tunneling" option from a VPN server side, and the "allow local LAN access" option from the VPN client side. Don't they do the same thing? If so, which one should be configured...Thanks,...

lgontarsk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am planning a remote vpn tunnel and I need a Radius to be used with Windows ADS to authenticate the users.I found something on the net about the set-up , but I am a bit stuck.Did anybody use this, is it working fine?How do I set it up :)Than...

Dear All,i have the problem with routing on ASA( use VPN) let me show as information ...At HQ site:used ASA 5510Public : 10.200.15.222/24Gateway: 10.200.15.221Lan : 192.168.0.3/24route inside 192.168.66.0 255.255.255.0 10.200.15.221 ( it doen't wo...

join_sn09 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - I am trying to bring up a second site to site vpn tunnel to a site where I have an existing one, and I am having issues. Here is the lay out: Right now I have site A and site B, both sites have an ASA 5520. In site A I have a link out to t...

Hi Guys,tried having a look on these forums but i coul;d not find an answer.I am looking to configure a single ASA with a primary and backup/ redundant VPN. The VPN remote endpoints will be a Cisco 3825 IOS router. I am aware of the crypto map map-na...

I am looking for the correct IOS to install on my 2811 so I can set up vpn groups, much like you would with a PIX for remote employees running the Cisco VPN Client software.I have done this on a Pix 525 and 506e, but the company I work for today does...