cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hy,I have this 1811 model, with two physical interface FA0 and FA1, both connected to ISP. From these two BGP is running and we re using our own IP network.There are three VPNs site to site with three equipments: - Juniper - PIX - Cisco routerAll the...

All,I have a requirement to connect some branch offices to a central site using a legacy TDM network with E1/G704 circuits. The telecom provider will provide an E1/G704 trunk into the central site and similar connections into each remote location and...

Hi all, I have a problem with an ASA (5520 8.0(4)) failing to work with a port based acl for remote clients. I have a simple one line acl for the split traffic, if I permit IP the tunnel works fine, if I lock it down to TCP 3389 then rdp will not wor...

Dear All,I am facing an issue with by Crypto session on my 1841 router. I have a site to site VPN tunnel and when ever the last mile at other end is fluctuated, I needto Clear Crypto isakmp for the tunnel to re establish. Is there any configurable so...

I am having a problem with my 2821. I am trying to have my connecting cleint on VPN use a dhcp scope on a windows 2003 server. If I have the cleint connect with a fixed ip everything works fine. However when you ask to use a dhcp address the client t...

rspence by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an application with three ASA 5505's. I have attached a diagram.The application is currently one single network with one ASA connecting the network to the internet and allowing VPN client access into the network. The network is expanded wit...

Dear all,I have a DMVPN- hub to spoke scenario.Its working perfectly.Hub-- 2821 router spoke -- 877 router.spoke(877) is using an ADSL connection.now i have a plan to provide back up link at spoke level, using AUX port to v.92 modem, suppose my ADSL ...

USING AN ASA 5505, CAN I ATTACH AN ISP CONNECTION TO PORT "0" ON THE ASA, AND HAVE IT FAIL-OVER TO PORT "1" WITH A DIFFERENT ISP IF THE ISP ON PORT 1 FAILS?SEE THE ATTACHED DIAGRAM, I AM ATTEMPTING TO CREATE REDUNDANT LINKS WITH A WIRELESS NETWORK. ...

Hello,I have an isdn line as a backup with the following policypolicy-map backup class preced-5 priority 45 class preced-4 bandwidth remaining percent 30 class preced-3 bandwidth remaining percent 30 class preced-2 bandwidth remaining percent 20 ...

geo_2008_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

<p>Hi,</p><p>I want to know the purpose / Need of configuring</p><p>1. IPSEC over GRE Tunnel</p><p>2. GRE over IPSEC Tunnel.</p><p>I donot know what is the purpose of thest two designs.</p><p>Thanks in advance</p><p>R.B.Kumar</p><p> </p><p> </p>

Hi.We've currently planning on changing our Check Point FW to a Cisco ASA5510.We are about 100 employees, have 15 IPsec VPN peers and 50 VPN clients. I've seen that ASA5510 comes in many different forms and licenses and I can't seem to find the right...

razzaking by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I'm trying to setup IPSec with HSRP but I'm having some problems.I have a single router TEST_R3 acting as a client on an unknown IP address. I have 2 routers TEST_R0 and TEST_R1 acting as end points, both configured with a HSRP group called ...

Resolved! NAT on VPN IP Pool

Hi,Would just like to ask if it's possible to NAT the ip pool of VPN remote-access users to the router's outside IP address? The router is a Cisco1841.Thanks!