cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, Ive been covering for the person that took care of this kind of stuff so I have zero ideas where to begin. The issue is that our certificate for the cicso anyconnect VPN expired. So obviously now we are trying to renew it and the issue is ...

JBrav0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to build a site-to-site VPN between ASA running 9.8(2) and IBM Cloud.The ASA is behind NAT device so the outside interface has a private IP 10.0.0.1, for this question the NAT address is 2.2.2.2Phase 1 has come up: (I removed the remot...

Moti A by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm tying to figure out how to migrate from IPSec to Anyconnect. I have successfully configured Anyconnect to work although not the way i'd like. With IPSec i'd have 1 profile for all of our staff and seperate individual profiles for vendors that nee...

cowetacoit by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm building a VRF aware IPsec with SVTI through a BGP Network.I followed some example Config like:https://integratingit.wordpress.com/2021/05/01/ikev2-vrf-aware-crypto-map-vpn/https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security-vpn/ipsec-architec...

alex.f. by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup access for my RA VPN client to the inside and DMZ.  Inside is a 144.244.244.0/24, DMZ is 144.168.0.0/24 and VPN is 124.140.1.0/24. At one time my secure routers were showing 144.244.244.0 and 144.168.0.0 but now they are under loc...

Stevan44 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys   I have the following situation: After connecting to my VPN GW with Windows 10 and Cisco AnyConnect 4.5 I see three reconnects. After them, the connection is up and without any problems. It just happens when the Hyper-V Adapter "vEthernet...

RA VPN Phase 1error using ASA5550 and Cisco VPN Client 5.7.440I can't seem to get past the error 412 “The remote peer is no longer responding”. This message is from the Cisco VPN client log. I can see the VPN ACL on the outside hit count increase so ...

Stevan44 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Everyone, I am setting up a GNS3 environment where I can do test but im running into a problem. I have already made the templates for the ASAs and they work fine, mostly (a topic for another day). Today I uploaded ASDM, Hostscan and Anyconnect im...

GVI_02 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes