cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I am having some issue with L2L IPsec with policy nat. I can not ping any host on both side of the tunnel. Tunnel is establish with no problem but there is no traffic going through. If I take off the policy nat, everything works fine. How c...

I have two sites to be connected by VPN tunnel.Is it possible to create a site-2 site VPN,where one site is having a Dynamic ip via ADSL and other site has the Static public IP.

anva12345 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,Is there any way to configure so-called webpage redirection for clientless SSL VPN. Let's say users belonging to a particular group login via a configured group-url and then after a successful authentication they are redirected to completely...

hi all, i have a simple query. I have a 3845 router and an 1841 router facing internet. I want to make 3845 router the VPN server but want to use 1841 as the proxy, i.e. i want to recieve client request on 1841 and want to forward them to 3845 router...

Hi,Yesterday during the annual Disaster Recovery Plan scenario of my company, I noticed that 4 of 30 branches did not dial in to DRP router and I do not know why. The case is quite simple. The branch router when loose his primary leased line connecti...

jgtheodor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I experience a problem with ISR 1800 series routers.We installed on the 2 sites of a customer 2 ISR 1800 routers to Internet through ADSL. One on a PSTN line and one on ISDN line.On the first site users has no problem to connect to remote serv...

I'm trying to setup a 2511 as a terminal server. I've connected the ethernet port to the console port of the device I need remote access to. Followed all the steps on this page http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk801/tk36/technologies_configuration_exa...

uzmausmani by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloi would like to block certain legal ip address that would no be able to open the portal or connect to the sslvpni was unable to implement this with an aclthank you in advanced

adam.patt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My clients network is broken up by VLANsVLAN 5,10,15, and 20When I VPN in I can only access the native VLAN. So my server on 192.168.1.x, I can RDP to no problem. However, my server on 192.168.5.x, I can no longer RDP to. I cannot ping any address on...

HelloI have a VPN Concentrator 3020 software Version 4.7.2.D. I have made connections by ssl, but when i try to make a connection by windows vista it didn?t make it and send a message "the instaler was not able to start de Cisco SSL VPN Client"Did t...

carolinac by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes