cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all. I just upgraded an ASA5505 that I had SSH access to, from the outside interface. I just did a IOS upgrade on it to 8.0 and how I cant SSH into it anymore. I can vpn in, but cant SSH. Does it change something when an upgrade is done so tha...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to upgrde ACS SE.Current: 4.1.3.12trying to upgrade to 4.1.4.11What will be the proper steps? Do I have to update with 4.1.4.1 first? Can I use the GUI to update?Thanks.Peter

peterhkim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am curently using an ASA5510 that came with 2 SSL VPN Licenses. I want to add 10 more SSL VPN Users.1. Can you tell me the correct Cisco Part Number to order?2. Is the licensing structure additive? (i.e., will I end up with a total of 10 SSL VPN u...

Have an ASA, running 8.04, with a L2L VPN tunnel built. The ASA has two interfaces with there subnets supposed to enter the tunnel if destined to 192.168.0.0 /24interface 1 - 192.168.3.0 /24Interface 2 - 10.12.37.0 /24Hosts from interface one can suc...

Does anyone know if it is possible to use a Cisco 1811 as an EZVPN clientwhile the router is setup with only one interface? I have a customer thatrequested their VPN router to us be setup in their DMZ with no public facinginterface on the 1811 (VPN d...

Alltimed by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515E which works VPN wise to a remote site - we are replace the Linksys unit with a Cisco 871W. However I am having problems getting it to route ? I have VPN connected I believe however now connectivity....ip inspect name Protection tcpi...

edw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a topology hub and spoke between 3 routers. Main router has 2 GRE tunnels. One like main link a second like backup link. Two spokes are access points from one customer and share one LAN segment for backup solution. This LAN segment is my targe...

Hi,I am downgrading a PIX Firewall from 7.0 to 6.3. I faced probelm when rebooting the PIX.The error shown as below,Booting first image in flashImage must be at least 7-0-0-0 error in file flash:/pix635.binNo bootable image in flash. Please download ...

wanhwai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA5510 at SiteB end.1.SiteB has 2.2.2.0/24 assigned by ISP2.Configured SiteB Internal workstations to access Internet using Public iPs assigned (with nat 2) and also proviced RDP/telnet access to couple of internal machines using pubic IPs assigned....

fortis123 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to practise creating a site-t-site VPN at home, possible?I have a Cisco 2620 and 1721 with a crypto ISO and a Cisco 2950 switch and a cisco Pix 515 with 3Des.Could I create a VPN between 2 routers? I guess I would need to use the switch wi...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes