cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We have ASA, which had 2 tunnels to different data centers.Before they were working OK, but after I changed the trustpoint and certificate, one of the tunnel is not coming up.I only changed the certificate, with the same CA other sites are wor...

Hello Team, Can we create site to site tunnel without interesting traffic.. What do you mean by VPN will be up.. and later on we will divert the traffic. How VPN will come up without traffic.. I am little bit confuse. We are creating site to site tun...

Hello, Let me start by letting you know that I'm by no means a network expert but I get by most of the time. So, before my company had its emplyees work from home, I had a network file sharing setup between the computers in my team and this was then ...

Clipboard01.jpg Clipboard02.jpg

Hi Guys, Is there a command/debug/capture for the ASA whereby I can see the decapsulated packets from a site to site VPN. Usually I just capture on the interface it egresses but not getting any hits like it should. Would be good to see what is sent a...

Hello all, I am trying to test getvpn using gkm in a very simple lab topologykey server is in the global routing tableand group member is in a vrfI am able to complete the registration to key server from group memberbut when i try to do the registrat...

I am reading "demystifying the ipsec puzzle" book and  found following fact is confusing related to the ESP protocol. ". Encrypt the message, if encryption is mandated by the SA. Thepacket data, padding, pad length, and Next Header fields will beencr...

I'm working on configuring two ASA 5520's in an Active/Standby configuration.  I've got almost everything the same between the two units for AnyConnect to work expect the following two items:     AnyConnect Client Profiles     AnyConnect Client Softw...

dney by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have an HA of 2120 6.6.1 managed by FMC. I have an issue with a web pageThis page is for developers and when they are loading through VPN it takes much more time to load. From network activity of chrome we saw that it is downloading very sl...

Hi All We are moving away from Cisco VPN client which allows for multiple concurrent connections using a terminal server. Is it possible to do the same with Cisco AnyConnect which is to allow for multiple concurrent connections. Regards

mmapa1980 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have existing ASA with VPN only perpetual license. and planing to buy more anyconnect license.can VPN only perpetual license co-exist with subscription license (Apex subscription license) ?

Hi, I tried to set Site to Site with FortiGate VPN.However, I wonder why it is not proceeded Phase-2 as follows.Can you check it please?       crypto map outside_map 21 match address outside_cryptomap_21crypto map outside_map 21 set pfscrypto map out...

phase-2.gif 11.PNG 222.PNG 111.png
BAEK_1027 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes