cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

AS5350XM - ISDN trunk connected to device, no PBX involved.boot system flash c5350-jk9s-mz.124-19b.bin****Debug log***Aug 19 18:14:18.949: ISDN Se2/0:23 Q931: RX <- SETUP pd = 8 callref = 0x1C40 Bearer Capability i = 0x8090A2 S...

bcarnot by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client who's VPN suddenly stopped working. They are behind a PIX. I have not gone on site to get specifics yet, what steps should I take to troubleshoot the issue?I'm thinking of attempting connection from another machine, attempting to conn...

Hello,I have successfully configured a lan to lan vpn link between two offices. I am attempting to add another link to a 3rd office from my home office but am having some trouble. I have attached my configuration and am hoping someone can help me f...

jmarsh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue with a user connecting via a Satellite internet connection. We are using version 5.0.00.0340. The says that the connection was ended by client. However when we test on a test T1 connection it works fine.

rboyd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking for the cheap solution to setup Remote Access for 5 concurrent users. Will DSL or cable modem provide this solution? Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.Diane

Hello all,A few questions about a proposed network solution that folks at my company are talking about right now.. Currently we're taking over a remote location where we have access to the public internet only. They are proposing we use an IPSec tu...

jkloza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes