cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've got a IPSEC VPN between a PIX 506e and 515e. I am investigating performance issues reported by users. If, from one end of the link I ping the external interface of the other end (outside the tunnel), I get a fairly consistent response. If I ping...

ajenks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I inherited an issue with a site-to-site vpn connection. It's looks like below w/nat being done on r1 for the pix. The vpn clients can connect but the site-to-site won't come up. To compound the issue R1 has two internet connections so policy routi...

jestoner7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just posted this previous question in the wrong forum. This is a repost..my apologiesHere is the problem I am experiencing.I have two locations, each with multiple subnets.Each of these locations has a vlan for IP phones and a vlan for the Cisco Ca...

pcanters by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm trying to set up (what I thought to be) a simple IPSec VPN connection between two routers using the loopback addresses as endpoints but I am having big problems implementing it. The tunnel goes from R1 to R3 through R2 and the IGP used is ...

Is there a way to map the authentication of an SSL VPN group on an ASA to a specific Group on an ACS server. I am trying to set up my SSL VPN groups to give a different SSL VPN access to different groups of users, but authenticate them all using the ...

I work for a company that is a small ISP. We have customers that we provide managed firewall to. I have one such customer that is using L2TP and PPtP behind my FWSM in a 6500. The VPN users authenticate inbound and I have no problem with the PPtP ...

1spcave by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Remoe VPN client cannot get across L2L (site-to-site) tunnel after making connection.Topology:[remote]->[ASA1]-><L2L}->[ASA2]->LAN2The problem is at the remote client, which is using Cisco VPN client.Remote client connection is made fine to [ASA1].Pr...

Hello, I'm trying to bring up L2TP on a 2801 router running 12.4(15)T1. I have an XP machine that successfully connects and works perfectly but a Vista machine on the same home network won't connect and gives an immediate Error 789 connection attemp...

dan.tesch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have observed ..intermittently my VPN concentrator private interface got hung & all connections r disconnets ,even I wont be able to ping ..Every time i has to remove the cable & then add to make it avilable..Please need ur help to rectify the issu...

I have an 871 at a small office and cisco clients remote. Using the SDM I set up a vpn to allow access to the lan at the office. Problem is I cannot map a drive through the vpn. I have read through many posts here but haven't found an answer.Connecti...

Can anyone recommend a specific book(s) on the design and architecture of a DMZ, DMZ server farm, web-based DMZ servers, placement of load balancers, IDS/IPS, content engines, etc? I want something comprehensive and gives different design models...I ...

lamav by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Pix 501 configured for site to site access working correctly. However Cisco VPN clients stopped working when the Pix was setup for site to site. If the site to site configuration is removed the VPN client access is working.Attached is the PI...

HII am trying to configure cisco 2811 router which has WIC-AM-1 card installed. I want to connect and configure this router using PSTN line terminated onto router. I am looking for only remote management and not backup solutuon. Please help.Amol

dataline by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes