cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

All, Is it possible to restrict access to Site-to-Site VPN tunnels with Azure AD groups?  We have 3 Site-to-Site VPN tunnels in our environment and we would like to restrict access through the use of Azure AD groups.  We are using Azure MFA for login...

We are trying to get more logging on the ASA regarding the IP phones that connect in from the outside via SSL VPN. We have a Cisco ASA 5512-X running ASA 9.12(4)2 and ASDM running 7.13(1). The remote IP phones connecting are Cisco 8845. We've looked ...

phusion2k by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am facing the below issue. All other machines can access internal and external pages without issues. One machine can only access internal pages and services.While checking vpn session on the asav I can see the following for non working machin...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all I have a weird issue here, where I'm not sure if the fault lies with the Intel Wireless driver or AnyConnect or Windows 10 or something else. Client has a public IPv6 address and a private IPv4 address on the Wi-Fi adapter. CPE has a public...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have A & B group of RA-VPN with Firepower using FDM.Right now, A user can login A & B group.I want A user only can login A group and B user only can login B group.How can I do ? Lastly, I set up the secondary identity source and I use the common pa...

D5B9DD88-6C5C-40CA-9019-BF9F44549552.jpeg 27B4A2A2-BCD7-44B4-9591-C970FF6BB9C5.jpeg

Hi, I'm trying to get an IPsec tunnel working, but it seems phase 2 isn't coming up. Their subnet is a /27 public IP  and mine is a private IP subnet. I've attached the crypto debug output. I've also attached the config of the other end of the tunnel...

Gallain by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple RV340s however I noticed, after entering the PSK in whatever setting, I can no longer see it anymore.Is there a setting I can toggle to reveal it? Our old router the Sonicwll TZ500 would show this so atleast we could confirm it was co...

Jarvar by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have to connect to different customers and they all have a different vpn method. So what i am doing now is starting Windows Sandbox, install the vpn client there, and connect to the client. After i am finished. I close the sandbox and everything...

I have a laptop returned from a customer due to AnyConnect not establishing a VPN.  The system is Windows 10 with a mobile broadband WWAN connection to a private apn.  I can ping the ASA security appliance but AnyConnect responds with the "Could not ...

mcw by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Cisco ASA5525 connected to multple ASA5506-x through a WAN_DMZ interfaceI have been asked to set up an alternative WAN for use on the mobile network M2M_DMZsetting up vpns are not the problem but I use the command "crypto ikev2 enable WAN_DMZ...

moelycrio by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes