cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

i have vpdn connection . pptp my connection is good this is my commands aaa new-modelaaa authentication login telnet localaaa authentication PPP default localaaa authorization NETWORK default localusernam vpn password vpnvpdn enablevpdn-group pptp! D...

Anyconnect gets stuck on "Establishing VPN session...". DART logs attached. Does anyone have any idea what might be going on here? The ASDM shows the SSLVPN sessions are created and IPs are assigned from the IP Pool. Any help would be greatly appreci...

MWynkoop by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone.I try to configure VTI-based IPSec. IPSec SA succesfully established:!interface: Tunnel150Crypto map tag: Tunnel150-head-0, local addr 1.1.1.1protected vrf: (none)local ident (addr/mask/prot/port): (0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0/0/0)remote ident (ad...

Buenos Dias, tengo un router cisco RV340 y arme una red SSL VPN.Me conecto sin probblemas desde una notebook con el soft cisco anyconnect.Mi PC local es W10 y mi notebook es W10 tambien y ambas con mismo grupo de trabajoMi pregunta es porque en el ap...

can i configure remote access VPN on cisco router 3845 .and how many clients router 3845 can support.after connecting with VPN with my company router can i use company internet. actually, i want to use the company whitelist IP address for my internet...

Buenos días,Me he cambiado de compañía telefónica en mi casa y a la hora de utilizar el token en la aplicación Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility CLient me da un error: Failed contacting risk24.renault.fr trying to backup 193.194.135.147Según tengo ent...

Hi,in my AnyConnect VPN setup , the headend ASA firewall is behind Fortigate Firewall, Fortigate is connected to the Internet via 2 ISPs lines. There are two public IP addresses in the Fortigate (one from each ISP) pointing back to the outside interf...

mazin D by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've been going up and down this issue with trying to create VPN tunnel from our Cisco 1111 to a remote sonicwall that keeps failing phase 2 with an error :ISAKMP-ERROR: (1097):IPSec policy invalidated proposal with error 32ISAKMP-ERROR: (1097)...

Dear Team,We have created IPSEC Tunnel between CISCO ASA and Azure cloud. but some time it is automatically down and traffic not passed. when tunnel down we initiate traffic from ASA and and tunnel up. why this happen.VPN and AnyConnect, IPSec

SurajS by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, guys I have implemented a 2FA solution for anyconnect VPN users by using ASA - DUO integration with SAML, but when the 2FA succeed the ASA does not show the username, and instead of that it shows a string of characters.  I'm attaching an image...

drivera_ by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes