cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have configured IPSec remote access vpn and able to connect to internal LAN but when I get connected to vpn I am unable to browse internet at client. I have checked the dns server config under group policy and split tunnel settings but still the sa...

Hi!I've a 2610 Router with IOS 12.3(6a) [c2600-i-mz.123-6a.bin] connected to a 2520 Router with IOS 11.0(13) [igs-i-l.110-13]. I configured the routers to backup the connection w/ a telephone line but as son as the chat-script connects, the 2610 rout...

PaolaLPU1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have small office that is connected to the main office over a ipsec tunnel.On the main office lan I have a server that only accept traffic from the main office inside lan.Therefor I need to NAT incoming traffic from the ipsec tunnel with a new s...

etxnreg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm in need of some urgent help please.I have configured my VPN following this:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800b07ed.shtmlBasically I'm NATting a whole subnet before sending it over the tunn...

Experts , Our ISP has provided with a sample configuration to setup a point to point Multilink T1 connection btw two office's. controller T1 0/0 framing esf clock source line primary linecode b8zs channel-group 0 timeslots 1-24 speed 64!controll...

ciscosom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,On cisco 3640 RAS I have a channel issue, users are deconneted intempesively.With the modem debug I have this message:Jan 7 09:25:15: CSM: MODEM_REPORT rcvd DEV_IDLE for call_id 0x14D, modemnot found due to wrong b channel number or b channel ...

SCENARIO-2X 3800 ROUTERS-LEASE LINE CONNECTIONACTION DONE-IPSEC CONFIG BET 2 ROUTERSGOOD OBSERVATIONS-Encryption was taking place between wan interfaces.BAD OBSERVATIONS-lan reachability is not taking place-RIP UPdate is not happening after VPN confi...

I have a question regarding the load-balancing and SSL Certificates. I have 2 ASA's uk1 and uk2. I then set up the cluster ip address and assign this as Web in DNS. I have then got a certificate for each asa (uk1 and Uk2) and a certificate for web. I...

We have a 857W and an ADSL connection. The provider gave us one IP and I need to connect our firewall behind it using the same IP address they gave us. Would I bridge the dialer0 interface and add the bridge group to the vlan interface? If so what IP...

anthonymd by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following situation:A Cisco 2801 router with a VWIC 1MFT-E1 card and a VIC 4FXS/DID card. The analog lines, from the VIC card, are connected with a Windows Server 2003. In this server are 2 Brooktrout Fax cards seated, which are interactin...

I have a PIX 501 (6.3(5)) at the main office and Cisco 877 and a 1701 (both IOS 12.4) at some branch offices. With our current configuration we can launch the VPN tunnel from the branch end and everthing works okay apart from ping/ICMP. Also we dont ...