cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,i got a situation here and hope someone will be able to help me out. Recently i configured a PPP multilink and am facing some issues after that.Issue 1:There seems to be lot of input error on multilink interface (150 errors in 40 mins)Issue...

I am trying to setup an access server using a new nm-32a module on my 2611xm router. I want to ssh into my router at work but it wont allow me. Ive test this in the lab environment and it works perfectly but not on a live network. I'm wondering wheth...

network27 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a strange one, and unfortunately I cannot find any literature in either the TAC Case collections or support documentation.I am running a GDOI VPN. It has been humming along nicely, until the following started appearing in the group member log...

mbajelis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question I'm not sure if it difficult or not. I have a NM-32a inmy 2611xm using IOS version: 2600-jk9s-mz.123-24.b. The problem is that I cannot setup the 2611xm to connect to my other cisco devices. I have read Cisco's Configuring a Termina...

network27 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I created a VPN on ASA5510. I can establish the VPN, but can't access any resources. Also I can't access the Internet after establish the VPN. Any suggestions?The configuration can be found this link:http://www.howtocisco.com/cisco/samples/asavpnsamp...

Hi,I'm trying to get ACS to force users into a particular group when they authenticate on a VPN Concentrator. I have set the Class IETF attribute 25 and set OU=<groupname>;However when i try to authenticate the debugs on the VPN3K say 'OU=<groupname...

andrew100 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Cisco 2651 Routers with several remote sites. We would like to have VPN failover to these sites using VPN Tunnels from different ISP going to the same site. Failover is the primary concern but load balancing would be an added benefit. I read ...

123oliver by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to break the password on a PIX 501 which is off the network. The administrator left the company and did not provide the password before he left. I have attempted to clear the password using Cisco procedure but I can not establish t...

Hello,I am having trouble getting my site-to-site VPN to work. Below is the configuration of the two devices.I am getting the error:713061 Group = 12.x.x.217, IP = 12.x.x.217, Rejecting IPSec tunnel: no matching crypto map entry for remote proxy 0....

jj27 by Spotlight
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to setup a very simple testbed for CA configuration on c3640.VPN client doesn't install the pending cert in its DB. It complains about: Unable to find the CA certificate corresponding this request.On CAS I can see the request.crypto pki ser...

HiI have a remote VOIP (Radio over IP actually) application and planned on using a router to the internet(The router is not a Cisco because we need to use a mobile router that supports a USB connection to a Sprint aircard) and a PIX 506E to handle VP...

I need to forward UDP broadcasts to/from the lan subnet and the vpn clients. I've found the command ip forward-protocol, but all the documentation seems to make it look like it requires a physical interface on both sides. Is there a way to relay/fo...