cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a really weird problem with Anyconnect v4.10.00093 and clients trying to connect. The problem is that i can't connect to the ASA based on the IP address, however if i edit the host file in the Windows 10 client and add like 201.1.14.1 test.tes...

lanab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community, I have a question for which I googled but still do not understand it quite well. Would it be possible to create a site2site connection, with both sides having the same subnet? What I have found is the use of XLATED.  https://www.pete...

sahara101 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am very new to firewalls and am currently implementing a VPN between two 5505 (I try 5506 as well) with the following configurations for one side and the corresponding configs to the other side. Currently am unable to ping from inside to the other ...

arty_ by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Please help me I want to configure a vpn site to site with a partner but he doesn't use Private IP as remote.So i configure the VPN with a public IP as a protected network.and i configure the NAT to match with this Public IP and the remote net...

If my firewall can route to a certain subnet that I haven't included in my split tunnel, any authorized user can add that route by open connect Linux app and get into my network, how can we enforce only the split tunnel ACL subnets to get in? Thanks

George-Sl by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Between the ISR Router ISR4331, I have configured IKEv2, but the tunnel comes up.Setup like HUb and spokein the HUb router more than 35 tunnels are there, am facing issue with only one site. Logs collected from spoke router :Apr 15 12:32:03.188: IKEv...

Hello,Can somebody explain to me how I can make sure that only authorized subnets are routed to IKEv2 clients?If I configure 'route accept any' - which is the only option - under authorization policy then client is allowed to send me any routes, thus...

mdu113 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

struggling trying to get this working with site-to-site tunnels, local subnets to tunnel and tunnel to local subnets work as expected, however from tunnel a to tunnel b no traffic, packet tracer shows everything is good but no go. any ideas would sur...

Hello,I am trying to implement in my lab a vrf aware ipsec. There is something that I am missing in my configuration, but I cannot identify it. Attached the configuration I am trying to implement on both routers.On the same routers I have managed to ...