cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi; i have a 3005 concentrator that is currently handling our remote client connections, what i'd like to do it to get an email alert everytime a client using the cisco cleint logs in. i have a syslog server so i can have all that information, howev...

I have a VPN site to site tunnel between a 3000 series concentrator and a Cisco router, with the router being the remote end. I would like to be able to use TACACS for my AAA services on the router. The routers inside interface address is 172.16.1.1,...

Hi,I have a scenario in which I have two different sites and two different links between them. The primary link is a leased line and secondary link is through the VPN using the internet. I want to condifure the VPN as the failover for the LL. Can any...

I connect to the pix via pptp and vpdn setup, but the default gateway is missing for the ppp interface -PPP adapter ocp: Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : Description . . . . . . . . . . . : ocp Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : DHCP Enab...

jcomitas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any download off the web via HTTP from any clients, it stops at 50meg. If I setup certain IPs to bypass the CSC scanning, it goes fine. Any idea?This is the config on CSC page:Action on password-protected files: Deliver Do not scan compressed file i...

kpoon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,Getting errors when connecting to a newly configured VPN Gateway. Scenario: ADSL router forwards 500 & 4500 packets to VPN Gateway.Please see the attached configuration txt for the IOS being used, and have also attached the debugging err...

Has anyone had issues with S297 / 5.1.6E1 blocking VPN IP's out? Out of the blue my users will checking Email via the VPN and the the IPS will deny the IP address, and lock them out. I have been watching my IPS Event Viewer but am at a lose. I ideas ...

ddevecka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody:I want to check why I am receiving those messages below. It could be because I have a high number of groups in my VPN? It is a 3015. I receive the same message with different groups.2672 08/22/2007 19:35:25.950 SEV=4 AUTH/15 RPT=619 Serv...

Hi,I tried to install SSL Certificate with Private Key and get the error message:Error installing SSL certificate (Parse error)I tried it with the exported certificate from IE (with private key) and with openssl pkcs12 ... -> always the same error m...

hello, I have problem with modems Digital MICA-6M , the modems autentication at user ok, but only work during 20 minutes and can not transmit and can not hang up. What should I do to fix this?please check the attachment

Our primary corporate VPN conentrator is refusing new session authentication as well management access, but continues to serve existing sessions.That is what we found, as well. Additionally, the box stopped acceptingremote access for management. On...

salmodov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Id like to talk about our issue. We have createdclient's VPN to our network (use PIX with PIXOS 8.0). Authentification is throught certificates. Problem is, that when we revocate certificate of user in CA , he/she can still connect into networ...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes