cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,Q1. I have ASA 5520 with IOS 7.1(2), Is this a stable IOS, i am facing some drametic behavour of my firewall.Q2. I am getting 1000 of logs for below mentined what it means.3|Jul 22 2007 18:03:41|305005: No translation group found for udp src...

I saw the previous post on VPN error codes. I have a similar problem between a PIX-515 and a Netscreen: #pkts encaps: 837, #pkts encrypt: 837, #pkts digest 837 #pkts decaps: 872, #pkts decrypt: 26075, #pkts verify 26075 #pkts compressed: 0,...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have my home 2621xm router and I've configured my router as a vpn server and I can connect to it using vpn client but that's all I can do. I can not ping or go anywhere. I can't find any documents on cisco or google that can help me here so ther...

I have an ASA 5510 that is an endpoint for two site to site VPN tunnels.It is in our corporate office and I need to VPN to the ASA and be able to RDP to some servers. I can connect L2TP to ASA 5510 with Microsoft client on Windows XP workstation SP2....

ptlane123 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Recently we have purchased some 1841 routers with Serial and ISDN modules. The 1841 is to replace the 1760 router (out of sales) due to our network expansion.We noticed the ISDN interface Bri0/1/0 and BRI0/1/0:1 interface is up but did not dial. O...

jacksonc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have a remote site that have two WAN lines, one primary and the another is Backup ISDN (PPP), MY points is about the ISDN line i have made a configuration as the following:interface BRI0/0/0 no ip address encapsulation ppp dialer pool-member ...

jawwalit by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking to do P2P Tunnel from 2 Cisco 3620's. What is the latest IOS IPSEC Version and short command structure for this? If I remember correctly it was only a few lines of configuration to get this up and running.

PatsFan12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,How may VPNgroups can i have fom my remote client on a CISCO PIX 515 E ver 6.3 ?are the folowing commands related to the VPN client configuration who connect using cisco vpn client.isakmp client configuration address-pool local test outside crypt...

zaheer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What kind of throughput can I expect on my C871 running IPSec with 256 bit encryption ? I have a PIX 520 on the other end.Here is the C871 IPSEC crypto ipsec transform-set L2L esp-aes 256 esp-sha-hmacI'm getting less than 1Mb/s on a 5Mb/s link.Thanks

jvanwa1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Mobile VPN client

Does someone know a VPN client for Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition certified for Cisco PIX?TIAStefano

proxel by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends,I have 2 Cisco 3845 HSEC routers with AIM-VPN-SSL3 modules in them. One router has been installed in a data center and the other router has been installed in the HQ. The DC and the HQ have been connected by a 4 Mb MPLS link. Since these ro...

Our Office curently has 3MB down & 384k up over a cable modem. I have 10 or so guys connecting into the office using site to site VPN back into the PIX 506e. They use Outlook exclusively. My Question is, if I increase the upload to 1Mb, will that be ...

I have been trying to get an L2TP over IPSec VPN using pre-shared keys working, but it just keeps failing with the same errors. For some reason it claims that it can't find a valid tunnel group. I am trying to connect using Windows XP VPN. The cli...

jpginexi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes