Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

log

Hi,access-list branch-policy line 43 permit tcp 172.16.0.0 255.240.0.0 host 172.30.2.140 eq 445 This is my ACL.But i wanted to know which are all systems are connecting to 172.30.2.140.the broblem is if the source systems are connecting always to 172...

sureshkum by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company executives would like to use their wireless PDA/Mobile phone (they're using I-Mate running on PocketPC 2003) to connect to the corporate internal Exchange server (that is synchronising their email on the PDA with the exchange server). I th...

vincent-n by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently setup an ASA5510 with 8.0fw with the AnyConnect SSL VPN Client.Connecting to the SSL VPN works perfectly from all the XP computers that I have tested from. No problems there. However when on Vista, split-tunneling does not seem to function...

Hello. We are evaluating Windows Vista along with the VPN Client version 5.0.01.0600. Many of our VPN users are reporting that they are experiencing problems connecting VPN to the ASA 5520 firewall. We are experiencing the same problems with error su...

I have an exchange server (internal network) where I redirect all outside smtp traffic (works fine), when I move this server to the DMZ and redirect all smtp traffic to it changing:static (Inside,Outside) tcp interface smtp 10.100.10.6 smtp netmask 2...

gmayan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a cisco ASA 5505 that is connected to our corporate office through VPN with a dsl line. Everything is working all the traffic passes to the tunnel even internet. The ASA is connected to our checkpoint firewall. The problem we are having is th...

bauti1428 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 5 brnaches require to connect to HO router via ISDN when primary link goes down in any of the branch routers. I need to configure all available (4) BRI ports in HO router to connect from branch ISDN router to any of the BRIs ports in HO rou...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have similar problem on my current US Robotics Modem used for remote access to console port on Cisco Device at several locations. The dip switch settings are correct and yet I can intermittently connect to the remote devices. I tried Zoom modem b...

I have configured Remote Access om my ASA 5510 but the issue is clients are unable to browse the internet infact I have also enabled the split tunneling. Running Config is attached Kindly set me know the solution

This maybe stupid but may somebody help on this.Site A --- Internet --- Site BAn IPSec VPN is implemented between Site A and Site B. Some "nat 0" commands are used on Site A PIX to avoid addresses being translated when communicating with site B.But ...

Hi all,i've a problem with some application on as400 running in an ipsec tunnel between 2 IOS router.99% of application work correctly, but when the command "dspmsg" is invoked the application stop to work. All other application in tunnel works fine ...

Hi,I have currently set up a DMVPN between the hub and two spokes.What I wanted now is to force a specific traffic (SMTP for example) to go through the tunnel and divert everything else for the WAN connection that also exists.Can anyone tell me how I...

pjhenriqs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes