cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I need to help about configuring SSL VPN.We have PIX 525 and PIX OS 7.0.4. Tomorrow I will upgrade to PIX OS 8.0.2. But I cannot find document related to configuration of SSL VPN or WebVPN.So I suppose it is not possible configure SSL VPN on P...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an issue tying down ports on an ipsec vpn between an asa5510 and a 1801 router. I can get the tunnel up no problem with allowing ip traffic but when I try to tie it down it all goes wrong. I would appreciate any help on this. I am trying j...

I set up the SSl VPN on a cisco 1811w. But when a client tries the IP they get nothing. I assume it's a firewall problem. Any advice would be appreciated.

327malibu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having issues getting the preshared key configured on both ends of a tunnel. I can change the key on the host FW but am unable to change the key on the remote FW. It just errors when issuing a command telling me that there's already a key assig...

Sponge1771 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i wanted to have Web VPN on my ASA 5510 device, the following images are currently available in my device " asa704-k8.bin" & "asdm504.bin", i wanted to know the image name of the web vpn, so that i can download it from the cisco site itself(i hav...

I've purchased several Cisco routers and have had a vpn set up. Now the people I want to let into my network via VPN want to come in and I can't seem to download or buy a vpn client anywhere on the cisco site. Do you really have to wait a business da...

probably a real simple question: I have a router-ASA combination. The router's WAN interface has a public IP 123.45.67.89 and there is a small stub 192.168.1.x network in between the router and the ASA and finally the web server at 172.16.1.16 I've...

Dear All,Q1. I have ASA 5520 with IOS 7.1(2), Is this a stable IOS, i am facing some drametic behavour of my firewall.Q2. I am getting 1000 of logs for below mentined what it means.3|Jul 22 2007 18:03:41|305005: No translation group found for udp src...

I saw the previous post on VPN error codes. I have a similar problem between a PIX-515 and a Netscreen: #pkts encaps: 837, #pkts encrypt: 837, #pkts digest 837 #pkts decaps: 872, #pkts decrypt: 26075, #pkts verify 26075 #pkts compressed: 0,...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have my home 2621xm router and I've configured my router as a vpn server and I can connect to it using vpn client but that's all I can do. I can not ping or go anywhere. I can't find any documents on cisco or google that can help me here so ther...

I have an ASA 5510 that is an endpoint for two site to site VPN tunnels.It is in our corporate office and I need to VPN to the ASA and be able to RDP to some servers. I can connect L2TP to ASA 5510 with Microsoft client on Windows XP workstation SP2....

ptlane123 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes