ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

VPN

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Currently I am using IPSec client VPN. I would like to know what steps I should do to enable/configure SSL VPN (clientless VPN)on my VPN Concentrator 3030? I am using PIX as firewall and Microsoft Active Directory with a Radius server for user aut...

jessica_j by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This might be a trivial problem or even FAQ which I could not find. I try to establish access to a remote LAN through VPN client software (v4.8) and a PIX 500 something. The client software runs on a Windows XP VMWARE virtual machine hosted by anothe...

I am running an asa5510 with 8.0(2) The problem I am seeing is when I try to connect to a cifs server, through the web portal. I get an error message Access to this resource is blocked for security reasons!After doing a packet capture I found that th...

japonte by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Details of Vpn setup:1 Cisco Vpn client 4.82 Pix 506e firewall3 Authentication through windows 2003 server The Vpn setup was functioning smoothly until last couple of days. Currently we are facing following problem:This is exactly what happens when ...

denali.in by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for some information on how to configure a site-to-site vpn connection using the pix 515 and the 1841 router. I have a remote site that I would like to connect to the corporate office via DSL modem. If anyone could give some assistance...

keyyo0200 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI need to setup several LAN to LAN VPNs to carry untrusted (public access) IP traffic across a private network. At each site I will use a PIX 501 and L2 switch or a L3 switch. My question is what is the most cost effective method of concentrating t...

PDEdwards by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a lan-to-lan tunnel between two sites working well but i have an intermitent problem when we connect more than one person from one site (VPN3020) to the same server in the other site (Checkpoint). The tunnel remains ok but there is no applicat...

srivero by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I got a point-point connection bet both ASA 5505 (office A & office B) that's working quite well. Now I wanted to access thru vpn from my house so that I can connect to my office network. I want to add a config that will not affect the existing c...

redrobish by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created a VPN between 2 Cisco 515 pix's. On the ADSM it says the VPN status is 1 IKE tunnel and and 5 IPSec tunnels. Why 5 and not one? We have multiple subnets on one side of the Pix, does it mean if another different subnet travels across...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody:I have a EzVPN between a 1841 (remote) and a VPN 3000(central), when my ISP fail the session remains UP-ACTIVE, I want to drop it under this condition without manual commands.Can the router drop the session automatically few seconds afte...