VPN

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! AnyConnect VPN not terminating on outside interface?

Hi all, I have a customer with the following setup:- A pair of ASAs connecting to an ISP via a /29 transit interface. Let's say the transit is 1.0.0.0/29- The customer's default gateway is .1 (configured on the ISP equipment)- The ASAs have .2 (activ...

matty-boy by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! anyconnect 4.8 not working on openSUSE Leap 15.1

Hi, when installing anyconnect 4.8 on openSUSE LEAP 15.1, the installation fails with install: cannot create regular file '/lib/systemd/system/vpnagentd.service': No such file or directory As a result, there is no systemd startscript for the vpnagent...

m_krieger by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DMVPN PHASE1 Static Mapping - State is Never

When I check with "show dmvpn" in HUB Router(R1), show state is never. R1(HUB)interface FastEthernet0/0ip address 100.0.14.2 255.255.255.0duplex full!ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 100.0.14.1 interface Tunnel0ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0ip mtu 1400...

Urgent, AnyConnect License error

Dear All, I obtained a "AnyConnect Plus/Apex(ASA) Demo License and Emergency COVID-19 Security Appliance activation key". I activated this key on my ASA 5505 and it shows the right number of (time limited) AnyConnect licenses. However if more than 2 ...

peermarks by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 2140 Firepower and 3750X connection

Hello, This request is around ordering , we are planning to deploy 2140 firepower for anyconnect VPN purpose and the core/distribution switches that we have are 3750-X WS-C3750X-48T-E & WS-C3750X-12S-E configured in a stack. We will be connecting fir...

Resolved! Community Ask Me Anything- Configuration, Troubleshooting and Best Practices: AnyConnect Remote Access VPN on ASA and FTD.

Español PortuguêsFrançaisРусский 日本語简体中文   This event continues the conversation of our recent Community Ask Me Anything event "Secure Remote Workers". Here’s your chance to discuss more about the configuration, troubleshooting and best practices for...

dinesh.jpg pulkit.png jgrudier.jpg josemed.jpg

Resolved! Basic Questions on IpSec Set up

Hi,I have the below basic questions regarding IpSec VPN on PKI env.My requirement is to Securely communicate my application running on Linux  with several other Servers. Each servers are running with specific security configurations. I am using digit...

anyconnect with google dns

Hi everyone.If I set DNS value 8.8.8.8 in the group policyA DNS query goes to a tunnel.I hope that the DNS query goes to the internet directly.But I don't know how to do it. thank you in advancebest regards

Cisco AnyConnect connection fails

Hello,We have a problem with AnyConenct. Our customers can no longer connect. The error message appears: "AnyConnect was not able to establish a connection to the specified secure gateway. Please try connect again." The common Internet connection is ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers