cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. I have my VPN set up to the point where I can log in and all is fine but to actually access the server/folder/directory I which I need I can not.Basically I need whoever logs into the (client less) VPN to be able to access the 10.0.2.111/Serve...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am trying to use our corporate VPN on my personal computer and it was working before. Recently I can't login I have looked for solution on the internet but nothing is working. I am using version 4.9 Please help. 1/28/20218:26:11 PM Ready to conn...

AbdullS by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know it is about address assigning problem, but I don't know why it occurs, it was able to connect normally 3 months ago.  I tried all solutions in internet search, ICS disabled ASA5506 version upgrade, applying all permitted ACL, and connecting cl...

xidasd by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We would like to deploy via our EMM solution and configure a Per-App VPN to our managed devices through the Cisco AnyConnect app. It is important to specify here that I do not know the product AnyConnect. The goal is to be able to specify which...

2021-01-26_16h08_13.png 2021-01-26_16h13_39.png
YoanR.13 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I am replacing my ASR 1001 with ASR 1001-x, however the crypto isakmp command doesn't seem to work. When i type crypto ? i do not get isakmp in the options, therefore can't go ahead with the getvpn configurations, can anyone help me here? Tha...

Hello everyone! I have some problem with one host who uses anyconnect. For example when host connect to Cisco ASA, host gets ip address from pool but the public IP of host is not available from my network until host disconnect.For example: Username :...

rsilaev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I take the liberty of coming here for some information. I work for a company that uses a Cisco client VPN for Windows computers. Me, I am on Mac and I am configuring a Cisco IPSec VPN. My concern is that I can't ping or access my business URLs...

anyconnect-win-4.9.01095-core-vpn-predeploy-k9anyconnect-win-4.9.01095-gina-predeploy-k9 We are currently migrated from an old hostname to a new hostname for VPN. We have updated our profile .xml in %PROGRAMDATA%\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobilit...

VaughnSch by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, So I have a small site which I have stood up with dual WAN connections. Initially installed DSL on site, but the speeds are not great to ended up with a LTE connection via a Meraki MG21E (5 times better speeds). Both connections will site to...

bryant496 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes