cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I know this is a bit general, but I could really use some ideas on what else to check.We have had a site-to-site VPN up and running for several months. As of last Monday, the tunnel will no longer come up when traffic is initiated from my side of th...

mikeh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone describe a setup which will allow me to telnet from my work computer to a lab I have setup at my house. Also, what physical connections would be needed? Here is my current setup: cable modem -- linksys router -- 2511

Hi, I am trying to set up a site to site VPN,My end is PIX & other end is VPN concentrator.but it seems that 2nd phase Quick mode is not coming up.I have uploaded the debug , can someone please analyze it & let me know the cause of the problem. Thank...

img by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Forum! We currently use PIX running 7.2.2 as our vpn end point for our remote access users and lan2lan connections. The LAN2LAN connections seem to remain stable while we get 3 to 4 complaints about the remote access VPN disconnecting users. Look...

nos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've completed the configuration of an ASA5500 to support certificate authentication of DoD CACs and have everything working properly though I have an annoyance that I would like to fix:When a client attempts to establish an SSL VPN Session using the...

I am in the process of setting up a PIX 515e box in transparent mode. I have done all the basic configurations (set my inside and outside interfaces/enabled them, set the management interface, etc). I can ping from the device to both inside and out...

I get the following message in the VPN3030 log when I try to connect an 1801 to the VPN3030646 05/27/2007 17:43:40.350 SEV=4 IKE/127 RPT=452 81.1.9.98 Group [VPNC_Base_Group]Xauth required but selected Proposal does not support xauth,Check priorities...

my friends company is planning to start a new location and is planning to suport about 20 pcs. they are gonna use 1 routerand a cisco 506 firewall. i am not sure what type of routing protocol to use in this scenario.. they will have to conect to ano...

akademiks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Lets say i connect with my easy vpn client, to my workplace, where we have easy vpn server.Is there a way to use the internet from my work place, with my easy vpn client?From what i know, with easy vpn server you can protect traffic to some sub...

Hi,i would like configure HSRP stateful failover on vpn spa module in two Chassis(Active/stanby) on cisco 7600 with dual wan connection(w1 ,w2). i have to create two port-vlan and interface-vlan , but i don't know how configure HSRP on interface-vlan...

I've been on with the company tech support for more than four hours trying to solve this -- the vpn establishes a connection(at least it says it does), but none of the software will connect, the company tech support is out of options -- i was hoping ...