cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all i have got 2 vpn 3005 but one is having 64mb ram and other is having 128mb ram . can they both be configured in cluster. i mean is it like cisco pix failover where in the ram and flash size also has to be same. waiting for some reply. regardss...

This is my network setupinternet--- linksys firewall--cisco pix--myLANI have cisco pix 501 with IOS 6.3(4).and running Cisco VPN client 4.6.04.config is IPSEC over UDPI have a linksys firewall behind which the pix sits, I have forwarded UDPport 4500...

Hi, I have configured VPN tunnel between branch office and central site (Cisco 876 and Cisco 2811 routers) and it's working fine.Branch office has dynamic IP address from ADSL, and central office has static public IP address.Question is: Is it possib...

branko by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently had a couple users that use the VPN to connect to the corporate network. Most of the users have Windows XP with SP2. The problem that I'm seeing is when they connect to the VPN they will get the username and password prompt and be ...

trackjg24 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 5156.3 and remote clients with VPN Client 4.8 The remote clients can access the internal Network services through vpn tunnel.now the remote clients would have to access their own Desktop through netop remote control (host/guest)based on ...

fadisodah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA and just generated a CSR to send to verisign. Does generating the CSR utilize the RSA key (previously generated)? If so, I have a general purpose 1024 and a special 1024 RSA key, which does it use? Can I tell it which one to use?

ge4sat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 3 sites connected with cisco Pix 515-525-501 site to site vpn. We have also 2 cisco 3005 vpn concentrators for remote users connecting to the system. I will have one remote user that should connect only to one of our servers in order to manag...

haimb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 877 ADSL router with a static IP(ISP Side).Inside(LOCAL Side) i have private IPs.I am using dynamic NAT.I want some internet users to get into one internal IP which is my server.How can i do it?Thansk in advance.

Erinc_Ali by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are interested in placing out Exchange server into production and wanted to place it into the DMZ to keep it clear of other machines on the network. The challenge part is this:The machine as it stands today pulls updates for AV and Windoze from ot...

wonderpug by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to allow traffic to come into the WAN port from an unencrypted source (such as SMTP or RDP to our server from the Internet), as well as from an encrypted source (SMTP/RDP from a client on the remote side of a LAN-to-LAN VPN).Our router...

I got a Cisco ASA 5510 it manage two VPN tunnels that works just fine, also we configure the Remote Client, that works ok, my question is, how can i achieve to comunicate the client with the the vpn tunnels and the vpn tunnels between them?Thanks a l...

Happy New Year to All...I need to setup the following on my PIX running 6.3 (5) code -VPN Tunnel to a partner company who is using Checkpoint NGX, now the partner requires that I "hide" my internal IP address when communicating with them and to use a...

OHITS-OPS by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have an problem while configurating two VPN Zunnels on a PIX501 Ver. 6.3The Problem occurs always in the moment when i configured the second VPN in the PDM an Apply it ti the PIX.The Error occours with Net-to-Net Tunnels with PreSharedKeys an...

Dear All,We want to share our head office internet link with regional office users.Existing Setup at head office = Internet Lease Link with bandwidth = 2Mbps over Ethernet interface.Proposed setup = Additional point to point link between head office ...

fmatrine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not that familiar with VPN setup, I have a 871 at work and I am trying to connect from home. No router at home using XP Pro SP2/cable modem. Is this possible with out CLI knowledge?

sailstx11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: