cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone explain to me or point me in the direction where I can find info on how to connect a VPN from a Netgear DG834G to a windows Cisco 4.8.01 client. I used the VPN wizard on the Netgear and created a connection with the following config:Secur...

Dear all,i'm trying to configure my remote clients connecting to the internal network through remote SSL vpn assigned ip address from a Windows 2003 DHCP server.Could you please give me some ideas?Thanks,YV

Resolved! ASA5520 routing ?

I have linked my asa5520 as:cat6(access port) -> (outside)ASA5520cat6 (trunk port) -> (inside)-> vlan101 and vlan 102configure asa5520 as:interface GigabitEthernet0/0 nameif inside security-level 100 no ip address!interface GigabitEthernet0/0.101 vla...

julxu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I am setting up my first vpn with digital certificates on a Ive got a Cisco ISR 2851 IOS 12.4(3d). I got the shared-key to work. I have successfully imported with cut and paste from SDM the CA's key and the Router's key and the import wen...

Does anyone know if its possible to obtain the serial numbers of the GBIC's in a 3550 or 2950 switch without actually pulling them out to read the serial numbers off the case ? I know that when you insert a gbic the IOS reads the GBIC's imbedded seri...

I have a PIX 515 firewall. I have telnet enabled on the outside interface for a particular host. When I try to telnet from that host, the PIX logs the following: "%PIX-4-402117: IPSEC: Received a non-IPSec packet (protocol= tcp) from 172.16.1.1 to 17...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running ASDM 5.1 and PIX 7.1(1)When I look in the gui it always reports a different number for IPSEC Tunnels and IKE Tunnels, I didn't know that there was a difference? For example right now it is reporting, 45 IKE Tunnels and 53 IPSEC Tunnels....

DanielO by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone. I am at a loss. I have a VPN set up through my PIX 506E with VPN client. I can connect fine and I can ping by IP but I can't ping by DNS name, which means I cant use my exchange server. Thanks

elizabeth by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo!Have a possible problem regarding a specifik application that is not supposed to leave a LAN-environment, it's not created to pass a stateful inspection. Is it possible to create a 'black hole' through the ASA, just pass traffic between two hos...

Hi!I have a question about vpn tunnel lifetime. We have two pix 501. One pix has a public ip adress on the outside interface, The other pix has a dynamic assigned ip address on the outside interface. The thing here is that only one side can initiate ...

miwiconab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on getting Easy VPN Server to work with vpnclient over pub internet. We dont want to use a preshared key or a CA, so im setting authentication with 'authentication rsa-encr' in the IKE policy. I am to understand this can setup public a...