cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi;i need to let one of my internal clients to establish a VPN tunnel to outside using cisco VPN client.my clients reside behind a PIX firewall.what should i do?what ports and acccess list needed to be configured ?Thanks

w_basheer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I would like to thank you for your help and your support.However, I am going to implement NAT solution inside my organization with 3 goals:-1- Allow 2 Internal users ( CEO & VP ) to access Internet [using Static], using 2 Real IP assigned fro...

mmtantawi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to tunnel a GRE under an IPSec session. When I configure both sides using a config like the included c3640-1-3-confg.txt, it works perfectly.When I need to put one side under a NAT (You can see http://www.tucs-beachin-obx-house.com/NYNJ2.j...

I have a site with multiple VPN's configured. Sites with routers (all Cisco) running IOS 12.3 or lower are fine. New routers with IOS 12.4 can establish the VPN link and I can ping the remote networks. When I try to access the Intranet home page from...

ecn1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I installed a Pix with some vpn clients, and they are working fine, however customer says it would be better if we can share some resources between diferent vpn clients (files, printers).- they have tunnel splitter enable- Clients are, Cisco...

mcelec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have got a Router 2811 Router with 1 WIC-1 AM for Out of Band management means to allow PSTN Dial-In only access for managing the router in case something went wrong.However I have never worked with Async interfaces, anyhelp would be highly app...

I just got my ASA5540 and working on configuring it. So far I have configured the IP and able to telent to it but some reason I can use ASDM to connect to. Is there a special feature that I have to enable to connect using ASDM?Please let me know. Tha...

I have a very peculiar issue regarding two PIX515e's (7.0(6)) running a l2l config. Take the following diagram:HostA---PixA---PixB---HostBHostB runs an app that does large SQL queries against HostA. When there is a lot of traffic, the TCP connectio...