cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a lab that needs internet connectivity through out enterprise network.We would like to put a router in between our lab and enterprise and NAT from the lab into the enterprise because the lab has overlapping subnets. We are running OSPF and t...

bmacmahon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am having a problem with the throughput on my PIX 515E. I have 3 active interfaces, one for the outside, one for inside Lan and one for our DMZ. What I wish to do is to backup our servers on the DMZ with our backup server that sits on the inside...

We purchased ASA5510 for webVPN and IPSec VPN solution. We have PIX already in place for our perimeter security and we use 3 interfaces on the PIX firewall. Appreciate if somebody could suggest an ideal deployment solution for introducing ASA5510 int...

Hi guys, whats the usual cause of this:ISAKMP (0): beginning Main Mode exchangeISAKMP (0): retransmitting phase 1 (0)...ISAKMP (0): retransmitting phase 1 (1)...ISAKMP (0): deleting SA: src 10.43.136.10, dst 210.8.162.2ISADB: reaper checking SA 0xf19...

I am trying to use dialer string:dialer map ip 10.216.254.156 name woodstock modem-script async "1234567"The problem is, I am trying to use calling card to dial first, and using commas for pauses to enter pin and number. I listen to line with set and...

I am trying to connect to a new VPN concentrator thru console. I have set all the hyperterminal settings as mentioned in the cisco documentation but still fail to connect. Is there any alternative way to do this? Does the concentrator have a default ...

kev_jacob by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have setup a VPN on a Pix501 (6.2), using the VPN wizard; the remote peer running the vpn client is WindowsXP Pro SP2.When I attempt to connect, I get "Invalid SPI size (PayloadNotify:116)". Next "Invalid payload: Stated payload length, 568, is not s...

I recently upgraded my VPN client as required by company rules to CISCO VPN 4.8.01.0300. I now receive the following error message when trying to connect to the VPN: Secure VPN terminated by the client. Reason 442:Failed to enable virual adaptor. The...

HiI have a Ciso 878 and i need to have a site to site VPN on the same router as allowing VPN clients in. I cannot seem to get them working on the same interface. So i have a loopback interace with a differant IP which is router to via the outside dia...

gilbera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allrecently i?ve purchased a 1801 for enable an isdn backup for my internet access via ADSL.My first problem is that i need to use NAT to gain internet access from my network behind, but i don?t wnow how to proceed for enable it for ADSL and bri i...

msbassols by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am going through setting up VPNs. I have a security question thou. I have a 3660 and PIX. The 3660 is my outside router which is connected to the outside interface. I NAT from the instead to another range between the PIX and 3660 and then NAT a...

edw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, forum, hope you can give us some guidance on two questions. A) We are facing with the following situation. We have configured a PRI int for ISDN and we have defined about 9 dialer profiles. The physical interface is like:interface Serial2/1:1...