cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I want to configure to vpn 3020 Concentrator to load-balancing. However do I have to configure same Groups in both Concentrator? And do I have to apply any changes in both Concentrator every time I make changes one dem?Tanks in advancesfanayei

sfanayei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an old AS5300 that I am looking at configuring, the problem is that I am getting no output on the console connection, I connect via hyperterminal to the console port and no output whatsoever, I have verified I can connect to another AS5300 to ...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use vpn client 4.8 and pix 501. everything is working fine. but vpn client disconnect from pix automatically time to time, I have to reconnect and work again? It's not the idle problem. Here is the "show ver" output!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!vpntest(conf...

I am connected to a Windows network using easyvpn and the VPN client. I can ping computers on the network by name or ip, but get the following error when trying to map a driver letter to a windows share.c:\>net use m:\\farley\drvcSystem error 53 has...

Hello i am having avery bizare problem,i am setting up a vpn connection, as follows :WINXP---->CISCO827ADSL---->INTERNET---->CORPORATEi am using the windows XP VPN client to connect to my corporate server .when i am using a normal modem (ALCATEL spee...

Hi all,I've two router with a tunnel gre. I need IPSEC between them too. In my architecture, the IP address of the peer Ipsec is different from the destination address of the tunnel gre. In this scenario, can I do IPSEC in transport mode or i obliged...

cannone78 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am planning to connect system from my head office to a new branch office through vpn connection by using VPN 3005 Concentrator at both sites. The question: is it possible to configure the local network with the network range? if so, how to c...