cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, I was hoping someone could help me out with this one. My VPN Concentrator has stopped retriving the CRL. I have confirmed that our CA's CRL list can be contacted from a client and i have confirmed that the CRL Distribution Point on th...

murphyw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We currently have two VPN 3030 Concentrators at our head-end configured as a cluster with load-balancing. We also have several other 3030 concentrators located at various remote sites as backups to the main cluster at the head-end. The cluste...

junior272 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I did instal th VPN AutoInitiation with the Client 4.8.01.300 on a Xp Pro.The connection works before logon as required, but when I pull off the RJ45 to simulate a connection loss, and then I pull it back in, the connection never goes back on, I h...

b.bersier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a CSA installation and I need to form a policy that there prevents from launching (or connect) the Cisco VPN client if the anti-virus is not installed, active and updated, someone has done something like that?Regards.

I have configured Easy VPN on Cisco 1751 router, clients are logging via cisco vpn client from windows xp/2000,power MAC & Redhat Linux. i wanted to see the logging information of the users like at what time the user has logged-in & logged-out, then ...

Hello,I am having a problem with 1 user who is trying to connect to our VPN concentrator from her home network. She is using a wireless Linksys router and is able to successfully connect to the VPN when wired, however, is not able to do so when usin...

rbartlett by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a vpn concentrator 3000 and it has 3 interfaces. One is the private or inside interface, the other is the outside or public interface and the 3rd is the "external" interface. What exactly would that 3rd interface be used for? Now I have a d...

jlhainy by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all!There are many sample configs on Cisco web site. So I follow after it, imitate it.I set up an OMRON modem with a EIA/TIA-232-c interface. It connects with Cisco 2500's Serial 0. But I don't know whether it works or not. (´・ω・`) What must I ...

haa33110 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a router behind a firewall and I would like to setup a VPN to the router. The router uses only private 10.x space and I would like it to peer IPsec using its loopback IP. The firewall provides a static NAT for the router loopback. I have...

lxcollin1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This problem has occured on 4 different laptops of our mobile users when they're out in the field. The Cisco VPN client "breaks" and in-turn "breaks" the PAL dial-up remote access client. The client was working before, it just inexplicably breaks. Un...

Dear all,I need your help to solve the following vpn problemI am in the process to implement the vpn project for one of our client.In the central site we are using 1841 vpn router with adsl connectivity to internet. I attached the script here for the...