cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to get IPSEC to pass through my Pix from the inside to the outside? I am using a 525 with OS version 6.3 configured with PAT. I've been doing some research that indicates this isn't possible. When the Pix does the PAT it invalidates th...

HiI have Cisco 2600 router.Is it possible to setup VPN in it from external.Any one help plsThanksReza

My customer want a PRI backup for some of their site, we're planning to put one router in our cloud for them to dial whenever their line failed. I've gone through the AS5400 and found its quite expensive, what i need is a total of 8PRI line, will a 3...

Hi There,I'm implementing PIX 525 FW in my network and I have a setup as follows:100 Mbps internet link, a web server DMZ where I have 4 web servers, an application DMZ where I have application servers, and a DB DMZ where I have my DB servers. I'm ex...

R1---T0----R2 ---T1----R1 have 2 public Interface.R2 has 1 Public Interface.DMVPN being setup between the two router2 Tunnel being configure for the DMVPN.IPSEC connection from R2 to R1 via Tunnel0 are stable and stay connect.IPSEC connection from R...

chloi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PIX 525s between main network and another company. We permit VPN from their network thru ours to allow access to servers, email, etc. VPN has stopped working.How do i debug VPN traffic from their network (172.16.10.50) to ours (10.1.35.75) to see whe...

tsrader by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PIX 525s between main network and another company. We permit VPN from their network thru ours to allow access to servers, email, etc. VPN has stopped workingHow do i debug VPN traffic from their network (172.16.10.50) to ours (10.1.35.75) to see wh...

tsrader by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me how this works, I have an account on my windows radius server for the dial in users, Its basically a ias policy with a windows group assigned to it, My question is, on my router that recieves the connection how does it know what p...