cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to encrypt PSTN dialup connections using a Cisco access server, if so what type of encryption is possible and which devices would support this.

m.gaines by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have not been able to dial to a specific remote location from my central location. This is the only site where I am not able to dial, all other locations work fine.Attched is config and debug.File named "CE" is from central router and file "CODO" i...

pankajs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I have users connect via the Cisco VPN Client they get a default gateway pointing to the network they connected to. I need to have their default gateway be whatever their PC was using before they opened the VPN connection. I can't find any opt...

mvoss by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. My company has a dual cmts architecture. One cmts for internet traffic and the other is for VoIP. A problem we see is the cable modems on the Voice side will register with the internet cmts. Because they are not provisioned for voice, they...

b.withrow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,My company has a 3com NBX100 (dont blame me i didnt work there yet)anyway i enabled whats called Ip on the fly on this system which allows me to use remote phones over a remote network.The phone works fine except for one thing. there are...

jcleary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All,I've got the following setup. A couple of remote PIX FWs connected via vpn to a Cisco router sitting behind a Checkpoint FW at the Head Site. The VPN tunnel (ipsec l2l) itself is always up and running, no issues there. The problems appears wh...

valconix by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi dears;my vpn concentrator face frequent reset every few days.i saw the log :______________________1 02/13/2006 12:48:46.660 SEV=1 EVENT/37 RPT=1 Reset Reason : 2 (Hardware-Reset)2 02/13/2006 12:48:42.540 SEV=4 CONFIG/15 RPT=1 READ header End not ...

w_basheer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are facing one problem in our remotelocation.in ISDN status layer1,layer2,layer3 is ok.but call is not establishing.

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to figure out the difference in leaving this screen blank versus hitting the ANY button and configuring it on the right side to exempt....When setting up a VPN remote access in the VPN Wizard of the PDM, one of the last screens asks if yo...

lanadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to setup Lan-to-Lan VPNs to between 3 routers. Each router has one interface on our public LAN and one int on a private 192.168 network. I have sucessfully configured the first pair of routers, with an IPsec connection between R1 and R2. Tryi...

fauresr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's the scenario: there are 3 routers, RA, RB and RC. RA is connected to RB via a IPLC serial point to point connection. RC is at a remote site with a public address. RA serial port is taking a 10.1.1.1/30 add while RB is 10.1.1.2/30 for ptp conne...

alvin1976 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently we have ADSL line to a pix. Need to connect 2 remote locations to the network through the pix, however both locations use different DSL technologies (1-SDSL, 1-IDSL). Are any configuration changes necessary on the pix in order to use varyin...