cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Can anybody tell how much overhead will the ipsec and gre tunnel add? I need to correctly adjust the mss on a tunnel interface, in order to avoid the fragmentation. The transform set is: ah-sha-hmac esp-aes esp-sha-hmac.

I have a Cisco 871 Router which has a static public IP. I would like to create an IPsec VPN tunnel to a Linksys BEFVP41 which has a dynamically-assigned public IP.I have my DNS properly set up in the 871 and I can go through the SDM and initiate the...

amessina8 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3660 with digital modems. My question is when a call comes from a t-1 channel, it goes to a serial interface on the router and then gets assigned a modem/async interface. What is the process for teh selection of the modem/async interface? ...

dhardwick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my customer feels that his VPN site to site (using pix 515 R) is very slow.I was thinking to install the VAC. Is this possible on a restricted 515e?Or do you have any alternative suggestion to increase the VPN speed since he is adding 2 more sites?th...

hi i am trying to configure ipsec using AH as the protocol for a site to site vpn . in the ipsec transform-set i don't get a option for AH protocol. has cisco removed AH protocol in pix 7.0 ios. even in the command refernce guide it onlt shows esp tr...

Hi.We are having 515E with 6.2(2)version, We need to connect a Checkpoint VPN Server in client's network for which client provided the Checkpoint VPN-1 SecuRemore client software, We were able to connect to the VPN server(Public IP), but unable to co...

Hi,Can someone give me some information on setting up a vpn via PDM ver3.0The PDM gives you the option to select the interface on which you want it enabled ie Inside/outside.Whats the difference between to 2.Does setting up on the inside give you unr...

I'm developing an application for my client. The application will run on stand-alone XP machines which use Cisco Systems VPN Client Version 4.6.04.0043 to connect to the main office. My application needs to launch the VPN (easy enough), but then wa...

HiI've got an accesspoint (192.168.200.53)connected to a 501 PIX Firewall. On the Firewall I NAT the Accesspoint to 192.168.110.53. The Firewall is connected to a 836 Router where a VPN to a PIX 515 is configured. The 515 PIX has a DMZ with a FTP-Ser...

pwenger by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I configured VPN between H.O(P.Q.0.0/16 , 172.29.32.0/24) and B.O(172.29.08.0/24).The VPN got established, ping from H.O(P.Q.0.0/16) segments to B.O(172.29.08.0/24), ping reply is OK, but ping from H.O(172.29.32.0/24) to B.O(172.29.08.0/24) pi...

Hi Folks,we are having problems using VitalQIP with VPN-Concentrator to asign IP-Addresses to VPN-Clients: VitalQIP dosen't care about DHCP Option 61 (Client identifier) and the VPN-Concentrator using only his MAC-Address when sending the Discovery/R...

tschulte by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the easiest way to rollout VPN Clients to around 1000 remote users without physically visiting each user. Can the 3030 Concentrator do this? If possible can this be installed in silent mode without any user intervention?

I am trying to establish a new IPSEC tunnel between my 515E (version 6.3 (4)) and a customer's Sonicwall SOHO3/10 Firmware: 6.4.2.0. We both have a 192.168.1.x subnet. Their 192.168.1.x network must talk to my 192.168.14.x network. Any recommendat...

2 Pix 515E are connected in failover mode. Inside zone connects to LAN Segment & outside zone connects Internet Router via public IP given by ISP.. Now our requirement; Remote access VPN configuration for Remote users & to provide Internet connecti...