cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a question, is related about VPN access, I need to connect to a remote VPN server, so I installed the VPN client program on my pc... I was reading technical docs, about it, but it's a bit confusing for me.. now that I can load the PDM, it hav...

Hi!I'm testing webvpn to a CS2801 IOS router with version 12.3(16)T. I'm not able to access my router via https or http. Heres what o get:*Jan 18 12:52:55.163: SSLVPN: SSL Handshake Not done yet.. :*Jan 18 12:52:55.163: SSLVPN: SSL Handshake Failed :...

ovieira by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if it is possible to allow different access to groups that connect via the SSL VPN clients.If I understand the Concentrators documentation correctly, all SSL thick client and webVPN users fall under the Base group, there's no method ...

donlon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just bought a cisco 3005 vpn concentrator, i managed to configure the ssl vpn and ipsec vpn everything worked fine, after that I decided to upgrade the software release to the “4.1.7.J 21-DEC-2005”, i logged on back again and the link “Configurati...

Hi groupI am testing the following configurationhttp://www.geocities.com/cristi_piatnitchi/diagram2.jpgThe idea is to achive VPN path redundancy. My problem is that because Iam using two ISPs I have to do NAT (static NAT) for the VPN endpoints(PIX 7....

cristip by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We are going to deploy two 3015's in seperate sites with seperate internet entry points and a backend WAN conecting both sites. I have some concerns regarding vendor LAN2LAN access. If we suffer an interface failure on the internal interface of ou...

Everytime I try to access an internal HTTPS site after logging into my WebVPN, I get a message that states:"Unable to connect to server <servername>. Reason: bad handshake type."I can't seem to find any documentation or references to this error messa...

fortriley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I got a 2811 with the security IOS on it and I am trying to open a VPN tunnel to a Cisco 3030 VPN con, and also enable CBAC and gain internet access via it (using split tunneling). I do manage to open the VPN tunnel but I can't surf the WEB o...

shpiera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all, I try to establish a connection between ASA5510 and PIX using IPSec. I am sure every parameter matches on both sides. The connetion can be established for 3-5 seconds, then drops. I tried more than 10 times, always like this. Any suggestion...

forneybai by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I got a 2811 with the security IOS on it and I am trying to open a VPN tunnel to a Cisco 3030 VPN con, and also enable CBAC and gain internet access via it (using split tunneling).I do manage to open the VPN tunnel but I can't surf the WEB on ...

shpiera by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes