cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,Does anybody experienced the following problem:1) There is a VPN tunnel between Cisco VPN Concentrator and Nortel device using pre-shared key.2) All users connecting via this tunnel must be authenticated using Secure ID.Is this possible or ...

Hi All.We have a PIX natting our LAN to the Internet (1 public IP address only).There's also a VPN lan-to-lan to a second site, and from our LAN we can use the Cisco VPN client to connect to several other remote sites.The problem arises using the Che...

Can someone point me in the correct direction, I am trying to launch a script when users connect to the conectrator. We are using the version 4.7 on the concentrator and 4.7 of the cisco client as well.Thanks.

Would you please explain me why the following ACL’s do not work. I purchased block of 8 IP addresses from ISP (ADSL connection). I have received the following from ISP:” IP’s 194.252.157.248/29 all traffic is routed to IP address 194.252.157.249”Setu...

mocah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I try to use a Cisco 1751 with a WIC-2AM card, but the IOS doesn't recognize it.After booting i got the following:"00:00:06: %PQUICC-1-UNKNOWN_WIC: PQUICC(0), WIC card has an unknown ID of 0x37"I checked that WIC-2AM supported by 1751.

Is it possible to encrypt PSTN dialup connections using a Cisco access server, if so what type of encryption is possible and which devices would support this.

m.gaines by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have not been able to dial to a specific remote location from my central location. This is the only site where I am not able to dial, all other locations work fine.Attched is config and debug.File named "CE" is from central router and file "CODO" i...

pankajs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I have users connect via the Cisco VPN Client they get a default gateway pointing to the network they connected to. I need to have their default gateway be whatever their PC was using before they opened the VPN connection. I can't find any opt...

mvoss by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. My company has a dual cmts architecture. One cmts for internet traffic and the other is for VoIP. A problem we see is the cable modems on the Voice side will register with the internet cmts. Because they are not provisioned for voice, they...

b.withrow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,My company has a 3com NBX100 (dont blame me i didnt work there yet)anyway i enabled whats called Ip on the fly on this system which allows me to use remote phones over a remote network.The phone works fine except for one thing. there are...

jcleary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All,I've got the following setup. A couple of remote PIX FWs connected via vpn to a Cisco router sitting behind a Checkpoint FW at the Head Site. The VPN tunnel (ipsec l2l) itself is always up and running, no issues there. The problems appears wh...

valconix by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi dears;my vpn concentrator face frequent reset every few days.i saw the log :______________________1 02/13/2006 12:48:46.660 SEV=1 EVENT/37 RPT=1 Reset Reason : 2 (Hardware-Reset)2 02/13/2006 12:48:42.540 SEV=4 CONFIG/15 RPT=1 READ header End not ...

w_basheer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes