cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a remote router, connecting via ADSL that hits a proxy radius in carrier world, which forwards the request to my radius server. When the remote tries to authenticate it appears to successfully authenticate in the radius, as it comes up in the ...

d.tickell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having some trouble connecting to netscreen box to my concentrator. On the netscreen I am being told that phase 1 is successful but phase 2 is failing. I am wondering if someone could help me to figure out why this is failing on phase 2.

smolz by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone confirm the maximum number of ISDN b-channels that can be used concurrently on a 7206 router assuming that it is configured with either 6 x 8-port BRI modules, or 6 x 8-port multichannel E1 (PRI) modules?Thanks

gblunt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having problems getting sites with static addresses, sites with dynamic addresses and vpnclient to work together on a Ciso1841. I tried the keyring command and profiles but this wouldn't work. I removed the vpnclient config to establish the dyna...

Hello all,I was testing out VPN with Certificate Authority and it seems that the renew date on my certs (once recieved by the IOS Router) always time warp backward. Validity Date: start date: 10:02:26 PST Dec 6 2005 end date: 10:12:26 PST D...

d-garnett by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At the Head end I have a 2600 router with a static IP and configured to use a pre-shared key and dynamic crypto maps.On the remote sites I have 877 and 857 routers connected to ADSL lines. The IP addresses are negotiated.I am using dyndns.org to over...

When the Cisco VPN service is running, I can't get a ping reply from my laptop. As soon as I stop the service, I can ping my laptop and I get a reply. Is there any setting in the VPN software that will allow the PC to respond to ping without having t...

We are starting to experience more and more issues with remotes sites (mostly hotels) that are using the similar local subnet scheme as we are on a local network.Fo example, we are 10.1.x.x 255.255.255.0 network, with various vlans setup using the th...

I'm trying to find out if it is possible for two VPN clients tunneled to the same PIX can talk directly. I am aware that in version 7 code they added a new command to allow IPSEC traffic to both enter and leave the same interface. However, all the ...

I can not get the published application to work over a VPN browser connection. I believe I have installed the SSL certificate with the FDQN correctly.Can anyone assist me?Thanks,Lou

i have correctly configure 2 router :- a Cisco 1721- a Cisco 2801My problem is no packets encrypted, so not possible to reach the remote private site.The debug commands i use to see what is hapening : (Note that i remplace my real ip by keyword peer-...

dom.a by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a VPN concentrator model 3000 and have not been utilizing it to its fullest potential. Currently, we install a VPN client for several of our remote users and they log in fine. I've been told to move to SSL VPN in which there is no client but,...