cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

My users must always repeat their authentication before connect to concentrator.This reason appears into log windows: PEER_DELETE-IKE_DELETE_NO_ERROR.I don't know why?I'm using ACS 3.3 (on a member server) to configure external group and authenticate...

I have two sites configured for EASY VPN - Network Extension mode. The Main Site is server config and the remote site has the remote config. I am having a problem trying to get DHCP relay requests from my server site to my remote site. When I confi...

Hi Everyone,I hope I've posted this in the right place !I'm a bit new to Cisco IOS, so please forgive me if I'm asking a stupid question !We have a PIX 515E firewall 6.3(4)on which I've used the VPN wizard to set up a remote access VPN for the Cisco ...

if acs 2.6 have license release with host id.my host with acs2.6 is down for hard disk wrong in the may this year.i change the disk,and reinstall the system.when i install acs again ,i use the license before.now there is something wrong when i use to...

wanglei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a ASA 5520 with a client to PIX VPN setup using a Cisco VPN client. How can I only allow users from the local pool subnet access to one internal resource?

jksnook by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Case Description: There is a PIX 501 firewall whose outside IP is assigned by DHCP server, while the inside is static 192.168.1.1. There are two computers behind this firewall (inside), with a private static IPs of 192.168.1.4 (Computer A) and 192.16...

otnj2ee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a user who needs to connect to VPN in a remote site, the user is behind firewall, What ports need to be opened for the return traffic in order for him to make connection through Microsoft VPN client and aslo through Cisco VPN Client.Tha...

Wajma_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to setup the VPN between 3 company’s which is acting as HUB for each of its spokes?Please check the attached file.

riju by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I try to configure callback with 1721 and Radius ACS3.3.The configuration is the following:Building configuration...Current configuration : 2413 bytes!version 12.4service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice passw...

slupetti by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes