cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have an ADSL connection, dhcp,nailed up. Sometimes,the connection was interrupt and I have to reset the router. I guess there is a bad connection, but I have no information about the minimal or maximal values of signal levels (noise margin et...

rburkhard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a cisco vpn client(latest)to a test network terminating in a 2611. This all works ok and I can see packets coming off the router onto the destination network. The destination host arps for the sending device (IP of the VPN client which ...

josh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our remote office have 2 pc connected here in our headoffice via vpnclient software. My problem now is i need to share file and printer between the 2 vpnclient. How can i configure this on Pix 515E to allowed each vpnclient to see each other on the n...

I had to change my HD and reinstall Windows XP in the new one. I instaall Cisco VPN Client 4.0.3 and when I push the connection button I have this message:Secure VPN Connection terminated locally by the Client.Reason 413. User authentication failed.W...

mavbrandi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello allAm trying to put a NM-2CE1T1-PRI card on my 2651XM router. After inserting the card, am able to see the card getting recognised on the router, but have problems seeing it on the running config. I have used all 12.3(13) IOS ie IP plus, IP bas...

Hi, currently our branches have 1 pc connecting to our head office via Cisco VPN client to Cisco pix 515. They were both using DSL internet connection. My problem is when i add additional pc on our branches and configure its cisco vpn client software...

Hi,I'm trying to connect a VPN tunnel using Cisco VPN Client to a VPN3000 Concentrator, PC w/VPNClient is behind an ISA Server 2000, we follow recommendations from MS Knowledge Base, however connection is not established yet, someone has any suggesti...

g.ayllon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was successfully using VPN Client on my Mac running under OS X 10.3 (Panther). Tiger has changed the underlying APIs for networking and the Client no longer works, cutting me off from my corporate network. When will Cisco have a Tiger-compatible ...

HiI have established pix to pix vpn connectons from 2 branch offices to head office. The head office is a lesed line and both branch offices are a ADSL line which are dynamic IP sites. Now both branch offices can access head office. Can I have a bran...

Hi!I'm really enjoying the fact that i can deploy any VPN Client without end users intervention (Silent Mode) and customizing for each one of them.The problem is that i have few information about that customization. Will the final result be an unique...

ovieira by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to connect to a PIX VPN using cisco VPN client 4.6 that is behind a netscreen Firewall.The cisco client can contact the PIX, but it can't continue negociation. Is there a specific configuration on PIX or netscreen Firewall to permit this...

e-mourad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

..firstly - presumably when specifying networks in an access-list to be encrypted using IPSEC you can specify specific ports as well - ie just encrypt 10.x.x.x with port 25 say.. - deny all other ports/nets is this the case?also presumably it's bette...

monkeyboy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allIf i well remember the number of simultaneous vpn tunnel is limited on a pix, but i didn't remember if it's due to the firmware or the hardware and what is the limit for a PIX506 ?anyone have an idea ?Thanks in advanceOlivier