cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

All of my users have problems with the VPN. It is set up through our PIX. The connection drops after about five minutes and sometimes will not allow them to connect at all. All of them are receiving the same messages in the Client log.....any help...

Hello !I have set up an small lab config to test an VPN connection.You'll see on config but here's an small explanation :2 Zones are configured.Outside with an PC that tries to connect via VPN.Inside with an FTP server.I have no problem connecting to...

tjgli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I have recently configured a PIX515E with site-to-site and remote access(3DES/AES). My S2S and remote access tunnels are up and running fine. The Cisco VPN client my remote users are running is version 4.6.02.0011.Just to get remote VPN ac...

rkollar59 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running 4.1.7 A on a 3002 from my home via DSL to work. I've noticed the connection often drops when I am not actively using my home connection. What is the latest software I should be running and are there any events to look for in the logs t...

bkurtzer by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I am using bri as a backup interface on my serial link as in following configuration, then do I need to specify any interesting traffic to bri 0 to trigger a call or whenever my serial link goes down, then after a predefined delay automatically my...

I want to change the password for VPN access from outside to inside. What are the necessary steps to accomplish this safely?Thanks in advance.

csanchez by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have faced with such trouble:Imagine what our clients uses 2 type of equipment:1) Laptop/Desktop with Cisco IPSEC VPN Client installed2) PDA, which is running Win2003M, running native Windows L2TP over IPSEC.I can successfully configure only one...

Kypamop by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi Here's the setup: Location1:Internal Server-->PIX-->ISA(VPN Server)-->PIX-->InternetLocation2:VPN Client-->PIX-->Internet If the client behind the PIX firewall from location 2 wants to connect to the ISA (VPN Server) in location 1, Is there a kn...

Hi We build a vpn lan to lan tunnel to EDI vendor checkpoint box from cisco 3005. We use NAT address with private network setup in the cisco 3005.Tunnel is up and ftp is fine. But when put a filter in the Lan to Lan(open tcp port 20 and 21 for ftp),...

bma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a site, whose VPN clientsare connecting succesfully, but have no access to our local resources. When they check the statistics tab, they can see that no key icon is present next to our LAN address. This has happenedbefore and seems to be int...

justin804 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have PIX 7 with noncisco dynamic IP addr remote. When timers expires, it takes from 90 to 120 seconds to reestablish tunnel. Here are the logs. Any ideas?thanks!

dragec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes