cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have a urgent problem in my company. My client is using ipass service to connect to the company office to access mail through Lotus Notes 6.5 over a Cisco VPN using cisco vpn client version 4.He can send and receive mail from lotus notes but he h...

caijunjie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm wondering if it's possible to disable non-IP protocols over PPP? Only IP should be permitted across the ISDN connection.Is there any way to disable it during NCP negotiation process or by any other means?Thank you.

vadim by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an external Motorola codex modem attached to a 1751-V via WIC-2A/S async dialing into a 2620XM with a NM-8A. For some reason sporatically calls fail with NO CARRIER. Neither the dialing side (1751) or the RAS side (2620) see a carrier but both...

robphill by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got a user establishing a remote from the internet into the data center network through a router and PIX. He say's he can connect and get's authenicated. He say's when he connects to the home office via router/pix combo he get's two prompts to login....

dchilders by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have VPN server behind Router (or PIX), I use access-list to security. but I don't know that which ports need to open for VPN client access my network.Can you help me !Thanks and Regards,

Hello Guys,I want to connect My PC remotely to 1721 router with WIC-2AM card.My PC will be dialing to the router.Can you Please help me to know what parameters, Async and line configuration i have to configure in my router to receive a call from my P...

Dear All, I have been trying for some time to implement the following scenario:I need access from my home PC over the internet to my office LAN. The office LAN is connected to the Internet usign a 836 router, with dynamically assigned external IP add...

Hi:I need to install Video on demand over LREI have a SNR of 17 to 22The Profile LRE-10-5 (that I think I need) it will work?Thanks

ehuarte by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup site to site VPN connections using PIX firewall. I am trying to setup cut-through proxy to control HTTP access from inside each site. When I setup MS IAS for authentication, I notice that radius must be setup for PAP (clear text), obviou...

dchu04 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Only 2 machines can connect the to Terminal server in central site. All machines can ping Terminal server and TS can ping back to all remote machines.I have two 837 routers with ipsec tunnel established.I get error IPSEC(encapsulate): error in encap...