cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Can one let me know how to take bandwidth utilization statistics of IPSec tunnels in PIX firewalls.we have site to site IPsec tunnels between three locations. we want to find out how much IPsec traffic is going out to sites and how much traffic is...

I have set up a hub and spoke PIX VPN network using IPsec, all IP traffic is allowed to pass through. At the hub there is a Windows 2003 Small Business Server. At the remote sites there are only Windows XP clients used by employees working both remot...

flovin by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I set up PIX 501 for site2site VPN and VPN remote user. I have no problem connecting to the Terminal Server runs 2003 OS thru the site2site VPN using the Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection. However, I received the error of possible network err...

jlawan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using HSRP as part of High Availability IPSec to ensure head-end IPSec peer address is always available. I am applying CRYPTO MAP command on interface with REDUNDANCY keyword to achieve the deisred result.It is working for me as I see the IPsec ...

I have user configure with privilege 15 and when I doing ssh telnet to 3600 Router with 12.2 ios version the privilege for the user is 1 and I need to type the enable password but when I am doing telnet (not ssh) I getting to the enable mode in privi...

asamra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiSo I've got three sites, Site A is on a T1 connection in South Carolina and Site B is on DSL in Ontario, Canada and Site C is Wireless in Ontario. Site A and Site B are using 1751V routers and Site C is a pix 501. I've got a Windows2003 Terminal...

Hello,I am thinking about getting a ISDN Simulator for my home lab soon. I have a home lab with 7 routers and two switchs. I want to use the ISDN Simulator to connect the BRI0 ports on my 2520 and my 2523. My question is, are the BRI interfaces on ...

Hi I need to know if the WIC-1AM modem supports caller ID. If so can you point me at the IOS commands that I need to configure and utilise this.

jcolley99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a little network with 4 Windows XP PCs, all of them connected to internet through a Cisco 1700.Each of them can connect to a same distant VPN server thanks to the CISCO VPN client. It generally works fine, even with 4 PCs connected to the VPN...

Dear All,There is a requirement of one Remote Access Server (RAS) from the customer where we are quoting Cisco 2610XM Ruter as RAS. My question is to make this router as RAS, do we need to have IOS of Remote Access Server (Cisco 2600 Ser IOS REMOTE A...

sshrestha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello allI have purchased a SOHO96 from my ISP and have configured it fine, but i cannot activate the VPN component via the CRWS, is this possible. the error message that i receive is " this feature is not supported on your router" My IOS is (SOHO96...

itsaesma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,I have a problem about VPN connection between Checkpoint R55 and Cisco. Configuring an IPSEC Tunnel between a Cisco Router and NG is documented on Document ID 23784.But in this example, both networks inside gateways are private. Unfortunately, ...

moschino by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have found the document of configuration on the concentrator 3000 web page but the VPN tunnel does not establish.Getting the error messages :%CRYPTO-6-IKMP_MODE_FAILURE: Processing of Informational mode failed with peer at x.x.x.x (concentrator)ISA...

cminard by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,on a Macintosh powerbook machine I got some problems with using MS X.509 certificates.Although I could positive manually verify certificate chain the client states that it could not load private key:1 10:13:13.045 02/08/2005 Sev=Info/4 CERT...

aduerr by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes