cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco's VPN client has the option to auto enroll with a CA, does anyone have any information on how to set this up, I was unable to find the information. I can set them up manually through the import/export options and it connects fine.We are using ...

Hi,I would like to use PC anywhere to remotely access my network. I was told that there was a way of coming in on any port and then having that port translated to the PC anywhere port. Does anybody know how this could be achieved?Thanks.

I want to build a VPN tunnel between a Concentrator 3030 and a PIX 501 allowing only HTTP traffic going throught this tunnel. i can not configure the PIX 501 to do that. could anybody help me ?thanks

cguinnin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have over 35 remote locations that use an 831Router to VPN into the PIX515 at the main office. From time to time some of those vpn connections drop out for no apparent reason.#1: Is there some kind of limit on the number of vpn connections that ca...

I am testing auto-initiate. I get the VPN client to auto-connect when detecting the network, but after connecting traffic do NOT pass thru. Statistics on the VPN client shows that traffic is being bypassed. No bytes in or out through the VPN.Howev...

mlew by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Can I have several routers connected with Asyn interface on each router and have an IPSec Tunnel to PIX Firewall? Well my consern is the DIal-Up connection is connected to the Internet where the IP Address is assigned by the local ISP.What bou...

j.hato by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 3745 running IOS Ver. 12.3(10b) trying to VPN to Checkpoint NG with AI - R54. Here is the message I get when I do debug crypto engine, isakmp, and ipsec. 4d14h: IPSEC(key_engine): request timer fired: count = 1, (identity) local= 65.11...

HiI need help to setup a VPN network. Is it possible microsoft VPN client to connect to a 837 router ?Does it need Plus feature set ?Thanks

prathuser by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 2621XM with 3 active ethernet interfaces, one inside 192.168.x.x , second connected to ISP1, third connected to ISP2.. i have a vpn connection between ISP1 and another site.. my questions is if i can make another crypt vpn between int...

Hi,I am new to the VPN setup. Been reading a lot of material, but very confuse on the IPsec portion.Currently, I am setting my PIX as the VPN server, and the remote client is using VPN Client 4.6Anyone can recommend a good url for reference.Thanks

I have Cisco VPN clients version 4.6 connecting to a Concentrator 3015. Some clients can not use RDP to connect to their XP workstations. They just get a blue screen, but never the authentication prompt. Any ideas?

ticonaru by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are two web servers on the inside. One public IP address, PIX525 running NAT. If one web server does not respond or is too slow to respond, can the PIX be configured to redirect the request to the alternate web server?

I have two VPN groups using the DES tunnels to connect to the PIX but I need to configure a AES-256 tunnel for a connection to a checkpoint f/w. The two VPN user groups work fine but when I connfigure the AES-256 tunnel I cannot apply the new crypto ...

amarr by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes