cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi i have a question about manual key i have two route by own develop, i can establish the vpn tunnel by use manual key . and test icmp traffic from left route to right route , it is ok . and then , the left route continue send encrypt icmp traff...

qs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We want to implement data exchange between GSM enabled simple devices and our application servers. These devices won't have a TCP/IP stack, they will be only capable of establishing basic serial communication to transfer a small amount of data. De...

I wonder if it is possible to create a vpn tunnel between a cisco router using only one interface ? the same interface would lead to both external and internal networks, like reverse proxies for instance.Of course the crypto map is configured on this...

n.gmira by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have very simple setup, where PIX will have on its first interface a network with 16 servers, and on the second interface a single host (backup machine). As the backup machine is remotely connected on metro vlan, an encryption is needed for t...

deckland by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PRI to accept analog calls, it works finenow I want to make the PRI to accept Digital Callsthis is my config my Router cisco 3662interface Group-Async1 description connected tp Dial-in pcs (Analog) ip unnumbered FastEthernet0/0 no ip directe...

sdcjordan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The following is the output from :debug dial, debug isdn events. router is a 2600 w/wic-bri-u. Feb 7 16:48:59.300: BR0/0 DDR: Dialing cause ip (s=192.168.50.47, d=192.168.50.33)Feb 7 16:48:59.300: BR0/0 DDR: Attempting to dial 17007308394Feb 7 16:...

mnsie by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having problems installing 4.0.4B client on the Windows XP tablet made from Motion Computing. I have other clients in the building who have had no problems installing this particular brand. I can install 3.6.1 on it with no problems. It will g...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have been trying to setup a test VPN connection from my Home DSL to the Cisco 2610 Router here at office running IOS version IOS (tm) C2600 Software (C2600-IK9O3S-M), Version 12.2(21a) I have read that I need to use crypto isakm...

girish_a by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We would like to set up a site-to site VPN to a new office with PIX 515's at both ends of the link. The new office currently has an ADSL line with a single fixed Public IP address assigned to it. Is this possible or do we need to have at least two P...

I hv configured PIX firewall to authenticate VPN user I need to know when user loged in / out time & other details can i see this information, if yes then what are the commands on pix to view this.Thanks khaleel