cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

got a question: my remote office is using Cisco VPN client to central PIX firewall then we need to access to Internet from there. What is this feature called and how to config it ? Thank you very much.

netman2k5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have some problem with ipsec stateful failover. My hub router is two cisco 7200 with wam2 modules and ios version 12.3(11)T3. When the gre tunnel is failover the hub router is restarted. I get following messages:Feb 21 02:18:57.848: %RF_INTERDE...

sem7433 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to set up a site to site VPN. I have a Cisco PIX 501 at one site, and a Netscreen 10 box at the other.I have been trying to get this working, but to no avail. Can anyone point me in the right direction?Thanks

bennieg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 837 DSL router that connects to the internet using PPPoA and a dialer interface that recieves a dynamic IP address from the ISP, and uses PAT to translate the inside address for the internet.I would like this router to create an outgoing ...

Can the VPN concentrator line keep track of what users are accessing as well as log this information? If not, are there any solutions (Cisco preferred) that will report who, where, when and what users are accessing when they start a VPN session? Th...

I have a PIX 515 (Central) with several internal networks. I want to connect a PIX 501 (Remote) with a dynamic IP address to the 515 as a LAN extension. We currently have VPN clients connecting to the 515. The 515 is on 192.168.10.0/24 network. The s...

Hi,Is it possible to either connect both the public and private interfaces of a VPN 3000 Concentrator to a single DMZ subnet, or to use the concentrator with only one interface connected? (Irrespective of whether either is a good idea!)ThanksStuart

Hello, I downloaded the client for mac osx and ran the install, it installed correctly and I rebooted. I then tried to run the client and I got an error saying that I probably need to start the service. I figured that should happen on reboot, a...

philhess1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there such a thing as CBOS 2.4.7 for the Cisco 678DSL CPE? I seem to see that 2.4.6(what I have) is the lastest, but on eBay of all palces I see a 678with 2.4.7. Anyone know?BTW: Yes, I know the 678 is a bit "dated", but since I managed to "fix"...

feanacar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

General question. I have remote routers tunnelling to a VPN 3005 as clients because the routers use dynamic IP addresses. When the tunnels are established the VPN concentrator automatically has a static route to back to the remote network inserted ...

pkikic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We want to implement data exchange between GSM enabled simple devices and our application servers. Devices will make v.110 data calls and we are planning to use Cisco equipment to receive the calls. Is it possible to use Cisco 3600 (2600?) series...

Can I use a AS5300 with a PRI as a ISDN gateway for a polycom viewstation 512. I would like to have the polycom use IP to connect to a remote ISDN tanberg via the AS5300.If so, how?Thanks,Dan Laden

dladen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes